19th August 2016, 11:38 PM
mahendrasul

Eligibility to take admission in Ph.D in Management after EMBA from NIBM Chennai in Operations management and having an experience of 23 years?

I have completed EMBA from Chennai in operations management and I have total 23 years industry experience then can I take admission in PhD in management. Please share the useful information. Thanks

Related Questions:
  1. Is e-MBA from NIBM Chennai valid for Ph.D admission?
  2. Is there any option for government job after completing Hotel Management and MBA in Operations from NIBM Chennai?
  3. How can I get admission in IGNOU for PhD in Management having 10 years of work experience?
  4. Eligibility to apply for PhD(Management) in IIT-Chennai? Important dates of admission?
  5. How may I do Ph.D program either in Mechanical or Management? What's the applying procedure and eligibility criteria for the same?
  6. How many years will it take to complete PhD after completion of MBA HR? Can I take PhD in Arts or only Management?
  7. List of universities which offer PhD in Management course to MBA postgraduate who has work experience?
  8. How to complete Ph.d in management from IIT after completing B.E Mechanical and MBA operations
  9. Can I do Ph.D in Industrial Pharmacy after completion of B.Pharm and with 14 years industrial experience?
  10. Best fields of MBA after BSc computer science
  11. Eligibility criteria to get admission in Diploma in Retail Management at All India Institute of Management Studies, Chennai?
  12. Can I do PhD in hospital management after completion of MBA in healthcare and hospital management?
  13. What are the various MBA course to apply after completion of B.Sc course? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How much education is required to join energy auditing?
  15. Am i eligible for CET exam for engineering if my father is working in BPCL?
  16. How to do M.Phil in PhD from distance education SMU after doing MBA in operations management?
  17. Procedure and eligibility to study PhD in Quality Management for PG Diploma in Hospital Management candidate?
  18. How many years will it take to do PhD after MBA HR? -- [New]
21st August 2016, 07:03 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to take admission in Ph.D in Management after EMBA from NIBM Chennai in Operations management and having an experience of 23 years?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mahendrasul View Post
I have completed EMBA from Chennai in operations management and I have total 23 years industry experience then can I take admission in PhD in management. Please share the useful information. Thanks
No, Executive MBA candidates are not eligible for Ph.D in Management.

Those candidates who have completed masters degree with above 55% marks from a recognized university with above 55% marks are eligible for Ph.D course.

There are no age criteria.

You must have a valid UGC NET score card to get admission in Ph.D in Management.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?