12th June 2016, 02:34 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to write EAMCET 2017 exam

I was born on April 21st, 2000. I am going to appear in eamcet exam in the year 2017 presently, i have completed my first year boards. Am i eligible to write 2017 eamcet exam?

12th June 2016, 05:31 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to write EAMCET 2017 exam

Here is the eligibility for EAMCET 2017 exam :

** You must have passed 12th standard with minimum 45% marks from any well affiliated board.
** Your age should not be less than 16 years.
** Upper age limit for EAMCET is 22 years.
** Age relaxation is given to reserved category candidates as per the government rules.
** You must be of Indian Nationality.
12th June 2016, 06:58 AM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

** EAMCET stands for Engineering Agricultural and Medical Common Entrance Tes.

ELIGIBILITY FOR EAMCET 2017 EXAM

** Candidate should have passed 12th class exam conducted by the Andhra Pradesh government with minimum 50% marks.

** The age of candidate must be minimum of 16 years.

** Candidate should be of Indian Origin

I think yes you are eligible to write EAMCET 2017 exam.

EXAMINATION DATE

** Second Week of May at 2:30 pm to 5:30 pm
12th June 2016, 07:40 AM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

EAMCET stands for Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test.

The exam is conducted by Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University (JNTU), Hyderabad on behalf of TSCHE (Telangana State Council of Higher Education). The exam is conducted for admission to various medical, dental, engineering and agricultural programs in private and government colleges of the state.

The eligibility criteria required for EAMCET are as under :-

-The candidate must be an Indian citizen or PIO (Person of Indian origin)/ OCI (Overseas citizen of India) card holder.

-The candidate should also be a permanent resident of Telangana state.

The candidates applying for the exam in 2017 needs to fulfil all the local/non-local status requirements prescribed in the Telangana state educational regulations order 1974.

-The candidate should have passed the 10+2 Exam with Mathematics and Physics as the main subjects along with the Bio-Technology/Chemistry/Biology as the optional subjects or related vocational courses in the field of Engineering & Technology from board of Intermediate Education, Andhra Pradesh .

-The candidate must have secured at least 45%(40% for OBC/SC/ST) marks in aggregate in 10+2 exam.

-The minimum age limit to apply for the EAMCET exam is 16 years and there is no upper age limit to apply for the exam.
12th June 2016, 09:36 AM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

EAMCET stands for Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test. It is a State level entrance examination which is conducted by JNTUH and JNTUK for offering admission in Undergraduate Engineering, Agriculture and Medical courses in colleges of Telangana and Andhra Pradesh.

EAMCET examination is conducted once a year for Engineering and Agriculture streams in Morning session and for Medical stream in Afternoon session on the day of examination. EAMCET examination is conducted in the month of May every year.

Eligibility criteria required to appear in EAMCET 2017 examination is mentioned below :-

1. You should have passed Intermediate course or equivalent with Mathematics/ Biology, Physics and Chemistry subjects from a Government recognised board.

2. You should have attained minimum age of 16 years as on 31st December of the year of examination.

Since, you was born on April 21st 2000, you will attain the age of 17 years on April 21st 2017, so, you are eligible to appear in AP EAMCET 2017 examination.
12th June 2016, 10:31 AM
pyare7

Eligibility for EAMCET exam 2017:

Candidates must be citizen of India.

You must be 17 years if he/she is seeking admission to any of the MBBS and BDS course.

You must belong to Andhra Pradesh state and must be Indian Nationality, Overseas Citizen of Indian-OCA Card holder or person of India.

You should have scored a minimum aggregate of 50% marks in Higher Secondary examination in English, Physics, Chemistry or Biology subjects taken together to apply for the examination.
12th June 2016, 12:50 PM
Program complete
Senior Member++

Eligibility to write EAMCET 2017 exam:-

**Candidates must have passed or appeared for the final year of the Intermediate Examination (10+2)or equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology.

**Candidates must have completed 17 years of age

**The upper age limit of 22 years for all the candidates and 25 years in respect of SC/ST candidates.
12th June 2016, 01:04 PM
pabolu srivalli

Thumbs up Re: Eligibility to write EAMCET 2017 exam

EAMCET is the common entrance examination which is conducted for the entrance in to the Intermediate course.as you are pursuing your 11th now and you can appear for the EAMCET in 2017 as it will be your finale year of Intermediate,you are eligible to appear for the EAMCET examination.

There are certain eligibility criteria which are needed in order to appear for the EAMCET examination and some of the main eligibility criteria which are required are
  • Should have attained 17 years and not exceed 25 years of age limit
  • Should have to possess 12th or completed Higher secondary course in order to appear for the EAMCET examination.
  • Should have to possess Higher secondary Education and should not have any backlogs.

These are the minimum eligibility criteria required to appear for the EAMCET examination.
12th June 2016, 04:04 PM
josh98
Senior Member+++++

EAMCET stands for Engineering, Agriculture and Medicine Common Entrance Test.

Eligibility for EAMCET 2017 exam:

Cadidate must be citizen of India.

Candidate should have passed Intermediate course or equivalent with Mathematics/Biology,Physics and Chemistry subjects from a government recognized board.

Candidate must have secured minimum 45% marks aggregate in intermediate.

Candidate should have attend minimum age of 16 years as on 31st December of the year of examination.

Age relaxation is given to reserved category as per the government rules.
12th June 2016, 05:45 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I was born on April 21st, 2000. I am going to appear in eamcet exam in the year 2017 presently, i have completed my first year boards. Am i eligible to write 2017 eamcet exam?
Yes, you are eligible for EAMCET exam 2017.

EAMCET stands for Engineering, Agriculture and Medical common entrance test held by the Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University.

Those candidates who have completed 12th standard with above 50% marks from a recognized board with PCM or PCB subject are eligible for EAMCET exam 2017.

Your age should be above 16 years.
16th January 2017, 01:37 PM
Unregistered

My friend did his intermediate by one sitting course is he eligible to write EAMCET exam??
27th August 2018, 12:57 PM
Unregistered

Sir I"m Rahul I have failed 2b in intermediate in 2018 and I wanted to complete it in 2019 do I'm eligible for eamcet and her mains
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?