1st August 2020, 09:33 PM
manujashabu

Eligibility to write the Higher Secondary School Teacher (HSST) examination?

I am a Post Graduate in Botany and also M.Ed qualified. Am I eligible to write the Kerala PSC Higher Secondary School Teacher (HSST) examination? If yes, then when is the upcoming HSST exam going to be conducted? And, last date to submit application form?

8th October 2020, 01:18 PM
Vaisiri

Default Re: Eligibility to write the Higher Secondary School Teacher (HSST) examination?

Yes, you are eligible if your score is not less than 50%.
The upcoming exam date for HSST is not yet announced.
And the last date for application has been already finished on 5th February 2020. So you can wait and try for next year.
14th November 2020, 01:11 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility to write the Higher Secondary School Teacher (HSST) examination?

I am a graduate in botany ,post graduate in biotechnology and also B.ed qualified.Am I eligible to write the Kerala psc Higer secondary school teacher (HSST) examination?
16th February 2021, 03:48 PM
Unregistered

MA Economics, SET in Economics, Bed in maths.is the qualification for applying the post of hsstt Economics
16th March 2022, 11:49 AM
Unregistered

Can i apply for h s d t. Iam med maths course holder and age 42
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?