18th March 2022, 08:11 AM
Patole Manoj

Eligible criteria for different post in RTO after Diploma in Automobile engineering?

Sir I have completed my diploma in automobile engg after 10th for which post I have to apply in RTO department.....and what documents are required....

16th March 2023, 03:14 PM
NaubiShah

Default Re: Eligible criteria for different post in RTO after Diploma in Automobile engineering?

After completing your diploma in automobile engineering, you may be eligible to apply for various posts in the RTO (Regional Transport Office) department, depending on the specific job requirements and qualifications. Here are some common positions that you may consider applying for:
  • Motor Vehicle Inspector (MVI)
  • Junior Engineer
  • Technical Assistant
  • Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspector (AMVI)

To apply for these positions, you will typically need to fulfill certain eligibility criteria such as age limit, educational qualification, and work experience (if required). The eligibility criteria can vary depending on the specific job and the state in which you are applying. For example, in some states, the minimum age limit for MVI is 18-33 years, and the educational qualification is a diploma in automobile engineering.

To apply for these positions, you may need to submit documents such as your diploma certificate, mark sheets, identity proof, and address proof. You may also need to appear for a written test and an interview as part of the selection process.

I would recommend you to check the specific job requirements and eligibility criteria for each of these positions in your state's RTO department and prepare your application accordingly.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?