1st October 2022, 08:43 PM
meenakshipeddinti

Eliibility for Accenture campus drive?

I completed Diploma in 2018. I have joined btech in 2020. I have experience in pharma company 1.6 years. Is now am eligible for Accenture which is held on campus Drive and Is there any chance to get in Accenture

5th October 2022, 04:36 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eliibility for Accenture campus drive?

Eliibility for Accenture campus drive?

Candidate should not have more than 11 months of experience.
Candidates must be eligible to work in India either by citizenship/ have relevant work permit documents. All streams/branches of B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech, MCA, and M.Sc. (CSE, IT only) from 2022 year of pass outs with full-time education only (Part-time and distance educations are not considered).

Note: MBA /PGDBM candidates are not eligible to apply for this role.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?