9th July 2010, 03:26 PM
mohit21

Which engineering college can I get in Haryana after scoring 29700 in AIEEE? I am interested in EC branch

sir my all india rank in aieee is 29700 which engg college in haryana can i get?I am interested in E.C branch.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure to get a seat in Haryana government engineering college with sports quota?
  2. What are the chances to get a government college of Haryana after scoring 88 marks in AIEEE? I am from OBC category
  3. How to take admission in government college after scoring 50000 AIR in AIEEE exam?
  4. Will I get any government or semi-government college in Haryana after scoring 80 marks in AIEEE? My state rank in haryana is 6452
  5. Can I get civil engineering branch in any good college after scoring 102 marks in AIEEE?
  6. Which college can I get in Punjab and haryana after scoring 4 Lakh in AIEEE?
  7. Can I get an engineering college in Haryana after scoring 65384 ranking in AIEEE?
  8. How to get admission in government college in Haryana and Delhi after scoring 107 in AIEEE?
  9. Can I get government college in Haryana after scoring 70 marks in AIEEE?
  10. List of the top 10 engineering colleges/universities(government or private) in Haryana? Can I get a seat in good college in Haryana through Haryana State Counselling? My rank in aieee is 4 lakh and state rank is 1 lakh -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Which college can I get in Haryana after scoring 21 in AIEE? I belong to OBC category
  12. What are the chances to get into a good government college of Haryana after scoring 26 marks in AIEEE?
  13. Can I get government Ujjain engineering college in Civil branch after scoring 5118 rank in AIEEE?
  14. Admission in government college after scoring 77 in AIEEE? Names of those colleges and branch which I can get after scoring 77 marks in AIEEE?
  15. Will I get NIT Surathkal after scoring 161 marks in AIEEE? I am interested in EC branch
  16. Can I get admission in VNIT after scoring 136 in AIEEE? Which branch will I get after scoring 136 in AIEEE -- [New]
  17. List of top government B.Tech colleges in haryana? Can I take direct admission in government college in Haryana after scoring AIEEE rank of 4 Lakh and state rank of 19000
  18. Is Dr College Engineering College in Sonipat, Haryana a good college?
27th March 2013, 12:14 PM
sushildhaker

Default Re: Which engineering college can I get in Haryana after scoring 29700 in AIEEE? I am interested in EC branch

You can get following colleges-

National institute of technology,Meghalya

National institute of technology,Srunagar

National institute of technollgy,Imphal

National institute of technology,Delhi

National institute of technology,Hamirpur

National institute of technology,Sikkim

National institute of technology,Silchar

National institute of technology,Goa

International institute of information technology,Gwalior

International institute of information technology,Allahabad

IIIT Hyderabad

Defence institute of advance technology,Pune

NSIT ,Delhi.

LNMIT,jaipur

JP institute of information technology

BIT Sindhri

These are the good colleges and their placement is also good as compared to other colleges.
27th March 2013, 12:31 PM
sushildhaker

Default Re: Which engineering college can I get in Haryana after scoring 29700 in AIEEE? I am interested in EC branch

You will not get any govt college with this rank so here are some colleges ( other than NIts and IIITs)-

Manav international university,

Maharshi Markandeshwar university,

Deen bandhi Chotu Ram university of science and technology,

Kurukhestra university

YMCA university of science and technology,Faridabad

Guru Jambheswar university of science and technology,Hisar

institute of instrumentation engineering,Kurukhestra

SJML institute of engineering and technology,

Technological institute of textiles,Bhiwani

Ambala college of engineering and applied research

Rohtak University

College of agriculture engineering and technology,Hisar

Institute of technology and management,Gurgon

DAV college of engineering and technology

KIIT college of engineering,Gurgon

Hindu college of engineering,Sonipat.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?