4th June 2011, 03:52 PM
Unregistered

Engineering colleges in Pune providing external engineering degree program?

i have done 10 + diploma in computer engg. & now i m doing job.so i want to do my engineering.plz tell engineering colleges in pune that are provided external engineering degree program.

1st September 2011, 04:23 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Engineering colleges in Pune providing external engineering degree program?

collages of engineering provides external degree admission
9th September 2011, 02:41 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Engineering colleges in Pune providing external engineering degree program?

I m doing job in pune.due to some financial problem, its not possible to complete my engineering.I have completed 1st year of engineering from Pune univercity.nw my age is 26yrs.
i want to complete my engg with doing job.so, kindly guide me & want knw wht is the scope of AMIE.

Thanks,

Sahil Dixit.
21st September 2011, 11:37 PM
Unregistered

I want to complt my b.e part
Time
12th October 2011, 08:18 PM
Unregistered

Which are the engineering colleges in Gujarat that provide external b.tech course?
11th February 2012, 08:36 PM
Unregistered

be colleges in pune external
15th March 2012, 10:41 AM
Unregistered

now i am in t y diploma after diploma having chance for external degree in automobile engineering
19th March 2012, 12:36 PM
Unregistered

I m doing job in mumbai.due to some financial problem, its not possible to complete my engineering.I have completed 1st year of engineering from Pune univercity.nw my age is 23yrs.
i want to complete my engg with doing job.so, kindly guide me & want knw wht is the scope of AMIE.
24th March 2012, 11:20 AM
Unregistered

Give me the about information of be external admissions procedure i appear final semester of dme
26th March 2012, 04:58 PM
Unregistered

I m working in pune. Due to my financial problem, I was not able to complete my B.E. in ELECTRICAL engineering. I have completed Dip. in ELECTRICAL engineering 1st Class, in the year of summer2003, from Walchand College Of Engg. Sangli. I am 26yrs old.
For thinking to future prospectus I want to complete B.E. in ELECTRICAL engineering with attending my job. so, kindly guide me.............

Thanks,
Santosh D. Potdar
24th May 2012, 10:12 AM
Unregistered

i have done 10 diploma in e&tc engg. & now i m doing job.so i want to do my engineering.plz tell engineering colleges in pune that are provided external engineering degree program.
25th June 2012, 09:59 PM
Unregistered

external engineering college in pune?
10th July 2012, 01:05 AM
Unregistered

pls tell is ther any college which has external diploma in electrical
21st July 2012, 02:25 PM
Unregistered

engeeniring colleges in pune providing part time degree for mecanical engg.?
27th August 2012, 01:00 PM
Unregistered

i have to take external degree in machnical pls i want list of engineering college 8087921053
22nd November 2012, 02:43 PM
Unregistered

list of part time degree collages in pune....(B.E. OR B.Tech.)
23rd November 2012, 02:02 PM
mk.gohel
Senior Member++++

Thumbs up Re: Engineering colleges in Pune providing external engineering degree program?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i have done 10 + diploma in computer engg. & now i m doing job.so i want to do my engineering.plz tell engineering colleges in pune that are provided external engineering degree program.

list of top engineerin colleges in pune

Army Institute of Technology (AIT)

International Institute of Information Technology(IIIT-P)

Maharashtra Institute of Technology (MIT)

Vishwakarma Institute of Technology

Alard College of Engineering and Management

Babasaheb Naik College of Engineering
25th November 2012, 09:40 AM
nvihar

HI,

These are following Engineering colleges in Pune providing external engineering degree program------------------------

1.Maharashtra Institute of Technology
2.Babasaheb Naik College of Engineering
3.Vishwakarma Institute of Technology
4.Army Institute of Technology
5.Alard College of Engineering and Management
6.International Institute of Information Technology.

Hope It Helps!
Good luck......
10th February 2013, 09:38 AM
chinook

hello friend,

Engineering colleges in Pune providing external engineering degree program

1.International Institute of Information Technology.
2.Maharashtra Institute of Technology
3.Army Institute of Technology
4.Alard College of Engineering and Management
5.Vishwakarma Institute of Technology
6.International Institute of Information Technology(IIIT-P)
7.Babasaheb Naik College of Engineering
8.Maharashtra Institute of Technology (MIT)

thank you & all the best.................
20th March 2013, 10:16 AM
Unregistered

How to get admission in part time engineering college after diploma? Do we have to give any entrance exam?
3rd June 2013, 07:35 PM
Unregistered

i want informatiom about external engeenering?i completed diploma in chemical engg.
24th June 2013, 09:12 AM
luckyss
Senior Member++

dear friend.....

Engineering colleges in Pune providing external engineering degree program
---------------------------------

1.International Institute of Information Technology
2.Alard College of Engineering and Management
3.Babasaheb Naik College of Engineering
4.Maharashtra Institute of Technology
5.Army Institute of Technology
6.Maharashtra Institute of Technology
7.karnataka state open univ.
8.madras christian coll.
9.vellore inst. of techno.
10.Army Institute of Technology
11.Babasaheb Naik College of Engineering
12.madras christian coll.
13.karnataka state open univ.
14.Maharashtra Institute of Technology
24th June 2013, 06:12 PM
eduforall
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Hi,

You have done a diploma in engineering after 10th.

And Now if you are interested in doing engineering degree, then you can do this by qualifying LEET.

LEET is conducted for admission in second year of engineering, for diploma holders. It is known as lateral entry admission.

List of engineering colleges in Pune which offer external engineering degree program are ~~

Army Institute of technology

International Institute of Information technology

Babasaheb Naik College of engineering

Maharashtra Institute of Technology

Alard College of engineering and Management

Vishwakarma Institute of Technology
1st July 2013, 08:30 PM
Unregistered

I m working in sangli. Due to my financial problem, I was not able to complete my M.E. in ELECTRICAL engineering. I have completed Degree. in INSTRUMENTATION engineering 1st Class, in the year of summer2013, from Pvpit College Of Engg. Sangli. I am 22yrs old.
For thinking to future prospectus I want to complete M.E. in ELECTRICAL engineering with attending my job. so, kindly guide me.............
1st July 2013, 08:34 PM
Unregistered

i want informatiom about external M.E. post graduation in engeenering? I completed degree in INSTRUMENTATION engg.
12th July 2013, 12:50 PM
Unregistered

Hello Everyone

Myself Prathamesh, I have completed my engineering in IT , but i was truely interested in doing mech. engg.
so planning to pursue it externally . Is it possible???
and in case ,do i have to begin it from first year??
22nd September 2013, 05:04 AM
Unregistered

I m working in pune. Due to my financial problem, I was not able to complete my B.E. in MECHANICAL engineering. I have completed Dip. in MECHANICAL engineering 1st Class, in the year of summer 2009, from Govt College Of Engg. Gadchirolli. I am 26yrs old.
For thinking to future prospectus I want to complete Degree in engineering with attending my job. so, kindly guide me.............

Thanks,
Sonu Pendalwar
Email - [email protected]
22nd November 2013, 10:49 AM
Unregistered

hello.
I am doing automobile in Gujarat. Now I am in 4th sem. My financial conditions is not well.SO, I want to complete my B.E in external so plz tell me about external universities.

your faithful,
Nikhare Ankush

6th June 2014, 06:26 PM
Unregistered

After complete diploma in computer any exam is needed for taking admission in ENggnering?????????
6th July 2014, 09:56 PM
Unregistered

QUOTE=Unregistered;724364]i have done 10 + diploma in automoile engg. & now i m doing job.so i want to do my engineering.plz tell engineering colleges in pune that are provided external engineering degree program.
6th July 2014, 10:01 PM
Unregistered

Default External Engineering colleges in Pune providing external engineering degree program?

QUOTE=Unregistered;724364]i have done 10 + diploma in automoile engg. & now i m doing job.so i want to do my engineering.plz tell engineering colleges in pune that are provided external engineering degree program.
26th August 2014, 08:13 AM
Unregistered

Sir i have complet my diploma in mechanical engg ..i got 68.53 % in last year diploma .
I want to do my engg i part time..so Please tell me part time in college in pune..
18th June 2015, 09:08 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my diloma with 64 percentage. And now I am doing job and I want complete my b.tech in civil but externally please guide me
21st June 2015, 07:00 PM
priya24waghare

Quote:
I want to complt my b.e part
Time
Please send mi part time BE colleges name in pune. (BE Computer engineering) .....
30th June 2016, 02:47 PM
Unregistered

Hallow sir,
i have completed diploma in mechanical engineering and i got 80% in diploma last year
so,i do my degree externally so please give me the list of engineering collages which provided external degree program.

jadhav kishan
11th March 2018, 05:19 PM
Unregistered

I am doing bca 2nd year.. But i left my engineering after first year... And then i got married.. So i was unable to do engineering cz of university changes... So i take admission for bca in pune ... But still i want to take admission in engineering... Can i continue my engineering with external admission...
20th May 2018, 11:26 AM
heavengod
Junior Member+

Engineering colleges in Pune providing external engineering degree program?
-----------------------------------------------

1)Vishwakarma Institute of Technology
2)Alard College of Engineering and Management
3)Army Institute of technology
5)Babasaheb Naik College of Engineering
6)Vishwakarma Institute of Technology
7)International Institute of Information Technology
8)Babasaheb Naik College of engineering
9)Army Institute of Technology
19th June 2019, 07:09 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my diploma in Electrical Engineering. I want to do correspondence Btech. Suggest me colleges that allot me ext degree this year..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?