27th March 2016, 08:37 PM
jackpathy77

Which engineering colleges in TamilNadu provide 5 years integrated course on B.Tech Civil and M.Tech structural engineering?

Tamil Nadu which colleges are providing 5 year integrated ( B.Tech Civil + M.Tech Structural Engg) course. Can someone please give me the complete details on the same as soon as possible? It will be helpful if you can answer me soon?

Related Questions:
  1. How to take M.Tech in Structural Engineering after completing B.Tech in Civil? List of the colleges or universities?
  2. How to study for M.E structural engineering after passing civil engineering?
  3. Any chance to resume higher studies in ISRO after 5 years integrated course in B.Tech Civil Engineering and M.Tech in Transportation Engineering?
  4. What is the fee requirement of structural engineering in M.Tech Civil Engineering?
  5. Institutes offering M.Tech Metallurgy in Distance Education mode in India?
  6. Colleges in south India which provide Mtech or integrated PhD in Mtech in elctromagnetics, Control systms, Signals and systems engineering
  7. Which are the top colleges in Tamilnadu? I am pursuing masters degree in the field of Civil engineering
  8. In which NIT can I get admission for M.Tech course with a score of 389 in GATE Exam in EEE stream?
  9. Which institutes offer M.Tech in Environmental Science or other environment related fields like sustainable development? What is the admission procedure?
  10. Details, colleges and selection procedure for Integrated Ph.D programme after B.Tech Civil Engineering?
  11. How to do M.Tech in Structural engineering at Correspondence?
  12. List of top 10 NITs in structural engineering branch for M.Tech
  13. List of specializations available to study in M.E. at Manipal University?
  14. The MIE course is having Civil Engineering or Structural Engineering? What is the procedure and the syllabus?
  15. Integrated Courses: Btech-Mtech and Btech-MBA Entrance Details -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Career options after B.E (Civil and structural engineering)?
  17. What is the eligibility for IES entrance exam? I am a civil engineering student
  18. M.Tech from top US universities or IITs?
2nd April 2017, 10:01 PM
goyal.com
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which engineering colleges in TamilNadu provide 5 years integrated course on B.Tech Civil and M.Tech structural engineering?

As you want to know engineering colleges in TamilNadu provide 5 years integrated course on B.Tech Civil and M.Tech here, I am going to tell you the same-

>>S.S.K. College, Chennai (Tamil Nadu)

>>Directorate of Technical Education, Chennai

>>Angel College of Engineering and Technology

>>M Kumarasamy College of Engineering, Karur

>>KCG College of Technology
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?