13th June 2018, 06:46 PM
Unregistered

Which engineering course is suitable for me after securing an overall of 60% in Higher Secondary?

What should I do after completion of 12th board exam from Science stream with an overall percentage of 60% and individual marks are as follows: 48 in Chemistry, 41 in Physics and 35 in Mathematics. So, what should I do? Since, I'm an average student which engineering course will be good for me?

Related Questions:
  1. Syllabus and previous questions for Art & Craft teacher's post? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Can I take admission in MCA course after passing higher secondary with 65% in science stream
  3. What is the scope/outcome of Science in Higher Secondary other than Engineering and Medical?
  4. Eligibility for IT field after scoring 54% marks in Higher secondary?
  5. What should I study in Higher Secondary to become an Indian Administrative Service Officer?
  6. Is it necessary to do Higher Secondary to study Diploma in Engineering course?
  7. Whether Anjarakandy Higher Secondary School, Kannur offers Higher Secondary Science course? -- [New]
  8. Which is better to become an Engineer study Diploma Engineering and Higher Secondary?
  9. Can I study B.Sc if completed Higher Secondary around 42 years ago?
  10. Is there any scholarship for Higher Secondary?
  11. Possibility to study Engineering Diploma through Distance Education along with Higher Secondary?
  12. Will i considered fail in HS final (SEBA) after failing in Accountancy?
  13. Which is more important to get job among Engineering Diploma course and Higher Secondary?
  14. Can Kerela Government debar students with the secondary certificate of NIOS from their board of higher secondary?
  15. Which is better to study among Higher Secondary and Diploma in Engineering course for a candidate who has secured 87% in 10th?
  16. List of coaching classes for preparation of Pre-Medical entrance exam for Higher Secondary student?
  17. Which Board should I prefer among ISC and GSEB to pursue Higher Secondary if want to study B.Tech in Gujarat?
  18. Higher Secondary or Automobile Engineering Diploma course, which is better to study?
14th June 2018, 11:00 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which engineering course is suitable for me after securing an overall of 60% in Higher Secondary?

Every course is suitable for you in engineering. If you have interest in engineering you can score more percentage in any engineering course.

In 12th class you have scored high marks in chemistry when compared to maths & physics, if you like chemistry subject then you can go for Chemical engineering. If you are not interested and what to get a software job in any private or government sector then you can go for Computer science or information technology.

Based on your marks it will be better if you choose chemical engineering/ computer science/ information technology course in engineering.
If you have any other subject interest you can that engineering course, work hard and get good percentage in engineering for getting good job in government or private sector.
15th June 2018, 12:22 AM
ranu shahi

Default Re: Which engineering course is suitable for me after securing an overall of 60% in Higher Secondary?

If you are interested to pursue Engineering then you should definitely take admission.
You have to clear JEE Mains entrance examination to secure a seat in any of the good colleges.

Some of the popular streams in Engineering are as follows:-
Mechanical Engineering
Chemical Engineering
Electrical Engineering
Mechanical and Electronics Engineering
Petroleum Engineering
Software Engineering
Civil Engineering
15th June 2018, 10:04 AM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

You have scored very low aggregate in 12th board examination so it is not possible to get admission on the basis of 12th board examination aggregate.

If you will appear and qualify in entrance examination then you will become eligible to appear in examination and after qualifying in examination become eligible for admission in the course.

The other option for you include - B.Sc, B.A, B.Des, B.A LLB etc.
15th June 2018, 10:13 AM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

You have scored very low aggregate in 12th board examination so it is not possible to get admission on the basis of 12th board examination aggregate.

If you will appear and qualify in entrance examination then you will become eligible to appear in examination and after qualifying in examination become eligible for admission in the course.

The other option for you include - B.Sc, B.A, B.Des, B.A LLB etc.
15th June 2018, 03:54 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Some of the Engineering streams are as follows:-
Chemical Engineering
Civil Engineering
Electrical Engineering
Mechanical Engineering
Aerospace Engineering
Petroleum Engineering
Software Engineering
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?