23rd October 2018, 12:50 PM
Unregistered

English or History Honours, which is better to study in BA for 12th Humanities student?

Hello Sir, I am studying in 12th standard and preparing for my Board exam. I am a student of Humanities and I am willing to do BA in English Honours. But my elder sister is telling me to BA course in History Honours. I need your suggestion. Please tell me!

24th October 2018, 06:02 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: English or History Honours, which is better to study in BA for 12th Humanities student?

First of all, I want to advice you to do the course in which you have your own interest because later if you will do Graduation on a subject you haven't any interest, then you may get low marks further and your study may go in vain. So, select the subject in Graduation in which you have your interest.

Now come to the point of career opportunities, English and History both subjects have good career opportunities and you can sit for Civil service, Teacher recruitment etc. exams after graduation in any of these subjects. And if you have interest in higher studies then also you have a bright future after completing PhD in any subject between English and History.
24th October 2018, 11:04 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: English or History Honours, which is better to study in BA for 12th Humanities student?

Bachelor of Arts in Honours History is an undergraduate History language course. The duration of Bachelor of Arts in Honours History course is three years.

ELIGIBILITY

In order to get admission in this course candidate should have passed 12th class from a reputed recognized board.

As per my suggestion, you should go for Bachelor of Arts in Honours History course for your good future.

BEST JOBS

** Historical Fiction Centres

** Museums

** Preservation Centres

** Historical Parks

** Research Centres

** Art Galleries
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?