3rd July 2020, 03:10 PM
Unregistered

Is English speaking candidates only allowed to become an Air Hostess?

Hi, I am Aayushi Tyagi and I have completed my Graduation with BCA this year. Actually I want to ask that if any person he/she know how to write and speak English but they little hesitate to speak English then should they apply or not for Air Hostess post?

5th July 2020, 02:48 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is English speaking candidates only allowed to become an Air Hostess?

Yes, of course, he/she can apply for Air Hostess post. Because, fluency can be developed in any language after gaining confidence in that particular language.

Before applying for Air Hostess post, you will have to apply in Air Hostess Training Institutes like Frankfinn, Aptech Aviation, PTC Aviation Academy, etc.

These training institutes will train you and develop your Air Hostess training skills. And subsequently, develop your fluency in language skills.

I have listed below some of the popular Air Hostess Training Institutes functioning in India.
  • Frankfinn Institute of Air hostess Training
  • Skylark Institute of Travel
  • Air Hostess Academy Delhi
  • Airborne Academy
  • Inflight Air Hostess Training Institute (IAHTI), Delhi
  • All India Institute of Aeronautics, Delhi
  • Kingfisher Training and Aviation Services Ltd (KTA)
  • Aptech Aviation & Hospitality Academy
  • High Wings Aviation Academy

But note that, for getting admission in Air Hostess Training Institute, you will have to go through these entrance tests.
  • Initial Screening Test
  • Written examination
  • Group Discussion and Personal Interview
  • After passing these stages, you will become trainee for period of 2-3 months.
5th July 2020, 06:23 PM
Msha23

Default Re: Is English speaking candidates only allowed to become an Air Hostess?

Yes,
Fluency in English is necessary for getting air hostess job.Air line companies looking for candidates,who can speak English very well.
some air lines demands fluency in multiple languages also.But it depends on air routes.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?