3rd October 2010, 06:40 PM
Unregistered

Enrolment Procedure and Total Cost to study bachelor of engineering from norway in electrical engineering

I am an student of indian origin and i want to know that how much will
it cost me to study bachelor of engineering from norway in electrical
engineering. Please provide me the full expense of college's tution
fee along with fooding and lodging. Also write separately about your
charges. Also tell me whether i will be eligible for part time job
there or not and what will be the wage per hour. I have done +2 this
year with 84 percentage of marks. Can i do bachelor of engineering in english from there or not.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to take admission in IIT Bombay to study in Electrical and Electronics Engineering (EEE)? Total cost to complete course?
  2. Any chances to get admission in MS at Norway having 59% in BE?
  3. What should do if I forget the GATE exam application number?
  4. How can I study Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering being a Diploma Electronics Engineer? Is it beneficial to study?
  5. What should I do after completing diploma in ECE?
  6. Total cost for Software Engineering course? How much will I have to pay if I get a scholarship?
  7. How is it possible to get diploma in engineering production if I am Palestinian living in Saudi Arabia? What is the total cost?
  8. How to join BSc Agriculture course in Anna University?
  9. What's the eligibility criteria for doing MS(electrical engineering) from Germany? How may I get details about admission procedure and scholarship available? I'm a B.Tech(electrical engineer) pass-out with 7.03 cgpa
  10. Eligibility to study Bachelor of Education course for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) graduate?
  11. What are the courses in future after completing 12th in science stream?
  12. Procedure of admission for Bachelor of Pharmacy? Total tuition fees?
  13. How to do MSc in Maths after doing B.E? What is the eligibility?
  14. Sample papers and important books for JTO exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Am I eligible to study Electrical Engineering Diploma course being an employee and a certificate holder in Electrical?
  16. Eligibility criteria to become RTO Officer?
  17. List of colleges to study Electrical engineering course through lateral entry? Procedure of admission in that colleges? -- [New]
  18. What is the total cost of doing diploma in computer engineering?
6th October 2010, 01:27 PM
Rudraprasad
Senior Member++

Smile Re: Enrolment Procedure and Total Cost to study bachelor of engineering from norway in electrical engineering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am an student of indian origin and i want to know that how much will
it cost me to study bachelor of engineering from norway in electrical
engineering. Please provide me the full expense of college's tution
fee along with fooding and lodging. Also write separately about your
charges. Also tell me whether i will be eligible for part time job
there or not and what will be the wage per hour. I have done +2 this
year with 84 percentage of marks. Can i do bachelor of engineering in english from there or not.
Dear friend,

why noroway?why not USA or UK?
by the way in noroway there are lots of colleges which provide electrical engg.you first directly choose your college and then contact them directly about admission procedure and requirement.

as far as i know there is no avaliability for part-time job at UG level.all the engineering course taught through english.

good luck.
8th October 2010, 11:39 AM
Rupender verma

Thumbs up Re: Enrolment Procedure and Total Cost to study bachelor of engineering from norway in electrical engineering

by the way in noroway there are lots of colleges which provide electrical engg.you first directly choose your college and then contact them directly about admission procedure and requirement.

as far as i know there is no avaliability for part-time job at UG level.all the engineering course taught through english.

good luck.
8th October 2010, 09:07 PM
aotiwari

Default Re: Enrolment Procedure and Total Cost to study bachelor of engineering from norway in electrical engineering

http://www.studyinnorway.no/What-can-I-study/Undergraduate-studies
Check this link out and decide want you want to do, there is a link to tution fees also.
You can check that too. Actually there is no tution fees there .....isn't it great.
Check it out and communicate with the concerned university.
For lodging you will get counterparts, but i dont know the exact amount you will be requiring
I doubt about BE in english.
24th December 2010, 06:06 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Enrolment Procedure and Total Cost to study bachelor of engineering from norway in electrical engineering

want to study at norway fully guide me
29th March 2011, 09:51 PM
Mayank Shekhar

Dear,
http://www.studyinnorway.no/What-can-I-study/Undergraduate-studies
Check this link out and decide want you want to do, there is a link to tution fees also.
You can check that too. Actually there is no tution fees there .....isn't it great.
Check it out and communicate with the concerned university.
For lodging you will get counterparts, but i dont know the exact amount you will be requiring
I doubt about BE in english.

Hope this is enough.
Thanks.
All the best.
16th July 2011, 07:53 PM
Unregistered

i want to know about the total expense for studying btech aeronautical engineering?
20th August 2011, 02:55 PM
Unregistered

I am from indian region and i have done 2 (non- medical)in 2000 , now i want to do bachelor of engineering in norway in electric , please tell me total cost of the course
8th September 2011, 03:02 AM
Unregistered

hello i am sudanese i have BSc in mathematic science and 3 years diploma in electrical engineerig, and i want to complete this diploma to BTech.
What countries you suggest and can i get scholarship.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?