28th May 2019, 08:36 PM
Unregistered

Which entrance do I need to write for admission in Graduate degree course in Physiotherapy?

Which entrance exam do I need to write for admission in graduate level course in Physiotherapy? Or, can I take direct admission? If entrance exams are available then please share the exam details.

30th May 2019, 05:26 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which entrance do I need to write for admission in Graduate degree course in Physiotherapy?

After passing 12th standard from physics, chemistry and Biology with at least 50% marks from a recognised board, one may appear in entrance test for the enrollment of Bachelor of Physiotherapy degree course.

Admission for BPT program depends on the merit and also on the performance of the applicant India entrance test.

Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University Physiotherapy entrance exam.

JIPMER
30th May 2019, 10:44 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which entrance do I need to write for admission in Graduate degree course in Physiotherapy?

There are two entrance exams in common- JIPMER, Guru Govinda Indraprastha University Physiotherapy entrance exam and apart from these two state and university level exams are also there, as all have their own eligibility and admission criteria.

Some colleges also offer admission just on the basis of marks secured by the candidate in 12th standard.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?