3rd September 2019, 01:01 PM
suksham lata mahajan

Which entrance do I need to write for PhD in either of Hindi, Education or Commerce?

Hi, I wish to do PhD in either Hindi or Commerce. I retired as a principal from RPVV Gandhi Nagar in the year 2011. I am post graduate in Economics, Commerce, Education and Hindi. I did my MA(Hindi) in the year 2017, post retirement as I am a writer and write poetry in Hindi and English both. I worked as TGT gen in Delhi Administration for 4.5 years; as Lecturer in Commerce for 11 years and as principal for 13.5 years. Presently I am working as asocial worker for upliftment of women and children and have adopted a primary school since 2011 in Noida and working with them counselling, teaching and guiding both students and teachers. In my M.Ed course I have done a dissertation in effectiveness of Simulation in teaching of commerce in senior classes.

Kindly guide me as to,

1.Do I need to appear in admission test?
2.If yes, how do I go about it?
3.Where do I get the syllabus and sample question papers for entrance test for PhD?

13th September 2019, 12:46 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which entrance do I need to write for PhD in either of Hindi, Education or Commerce?

The admission to pursue Doctor of Philosophy in either of Hindi, Education or Commerce is on the basis of your scores in National Eligibility Test (NET). You would need to attempt the entrance examination and had to score minimum 39% to be able to qualify the entrance examination.

You can apply for National Eligibility Test (NET) online . The entrance examination would be conducted in the month of June 2020, next year.

The syllabus of Doctor of Philosophy in Hindi, Education or Commerce can be downloaded from the link shared below:-

https://www.ugcnetonline.in/syllabus-new.php
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?