6th December 2011, 03:21 PM
atmaja swain

Which entrance exam to answer to study Journalism and Mass communication? Date of sale of forms?

Now I am in I.Sc final yr . i want to study journalism and mass communication in pune university . so what should i do? what is the name of this entrance? when will the entrance form will sell? how can i get the form?

Related Questions:
  1. Colleges for Masters in Journalism & Mass Communication or Journalism or Journalism or Mass Communication? How to prepare for their entrance exams and what are the syllabus?
  2. IGNOU Post Graduate Diploma in Journalism and Mass Communication-Introduction to Journalism and Mass Communication Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  3. Date of release of M.Phil exam forms in Mass Communication and Journalism?
  4. How to do master in journalism and mass communication?
  5. What to do after 12th standard to become a Journalist? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Details regarding entrance exam and future prospective of BA in Mass Communication & Journalism?
  7. Cutoff of BDS colleges in Mumbai and New Mumbai? List of medical government colleges and government aided colleges in Mumbai and New Mumbai?
  8. Books to study for Journalism Mass Communication entrance exam?
  9. IGNOU Post Graduate Diploma in Journalism and Mass Communication-Mass Media and Society Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  10. Which college should I prefer to have a career as Journalist?
  11. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication course in Delhi University? List of colleges which offer this course in Delhi University?
  12. Cutoff for Petroleum Engineering course in top colleges? Which are the top colleges in Pune?
  13. University of Kashmir-Faculty of Social Science- Mass Communication and Journalism Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  14. Should I have to study Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication course to become a Photographer?
  15. Requirements to pursue Masters course in Mass Communications and Journalism being a candidate of pursuing Bachelors course in Mass Communication and Journalism?
  16. Procedure and eligibility to study PhD in Mass Communication for Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication candidate? -- [New]
  17. Last date of sale of M.A forms in mass communication?
  18. Best colleges in Delhi for BJMC?
15th April 2012, 06:47 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which entrance exam to answer to study Journalism and Mass communication? Date of sale of forms?

Quote:
Originally Posted by atmaja swain View Post
Now I am in I.Sc final yr . i want to study journalism and mass communication in pune university . so what should i do? what is the name of this entrance? when will the entrance form will sell? how can i get the form?

The University of Pune offers following programs in Journalism and Mass Communication:
  • Master of Journalism and Mass Communication [MJMC].
  • Diploma in Journalism
  • Diploma in Mass Media
Candidate seeking for these programs must have completed the Bachelors degree in any stream from a recognized Board. Those who have appeared for their final degree examination may also apply. Beside this one has to appear for Aptitude Test. The Aptitude Test consists of written examination and personal interview.

For Detail Information one may refer to the following address :

Department of Communication and Journalism
Ranade Institute Building,
Ferguson College Road,
Pune 411 005.
Tel +91-020-2565 4069.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?