21st October 2018, 11:06 AM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study BE(Aeronautical Engineering) in Abroad?

Hi everyone, I am studying in 11th standard and after completing my 12th, I want to study BE course in Aeronautical Engineering in Abroad. I just want to know that what entrance exam I have to appear for securing this BE admission in Abroad?

19th March 2023, 11:17 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study BE(Aeronautical Engineering) in Abroad?

To study for bachelor's in Aerospace engineering abroad, the aspirant must comply with some preliminary requirements
High school qualification with a major in maths and science
GRE and Language test
Visa and passport

Any student seeking to reserve a seat in the top universities of English speaking countries must pass international tests in english speaking and writing.
IELTS is the most common among students migrating to Europe or America .
Other than that , TOEFL is also an option .
GRE is compulsory for admission in US graduate school.
20th March 2023, 09:16 AM
Abhijeet_2016
Senior Member+

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study BE(Aeronautical Engineering) in Abroad?

Hello student,

Let me help you with the entrance exam mainly held for BE exam in various university

* IELTS
* TOEFL
* PTE
These entrance exam are english proficient thus student should have a good command on grammer and ascent in english speaking.Also for undergraduate course student need to give standard examination like SAT, ACT.
So as you are in class XI currently prepare yourself for above mentioned examination . There are various online and offline courses which aim towards student for abroad placement.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?