5th August 2018, 10:44 AM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study BEd in All Bengal Teachers Training College for Political Science graduate?

Respected Sir/Madam, I have done with my BA course in Political Science Honours. I want to do BEd now from All Bengal Teachers Training College. Kindly tell me about the entrance exam through which I can secure admission.

26th January 2020, 11:32 AM
sarika1993

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study BEd in All Bengal Teachers Training College for Political Science graduate?

West Bengal State University (WBSU) offers B.Ed course based on entrance exam by WBUTTEPA (West Bengal University of Teachers' Training Education Planning and Administration).

WBSU B.Ed Eligibility
- You must have passed bachelor's degree or master's degree with at least 50% marks from a recognized university. Candidates who have done bachelor's degree in engineering or technology must have passed with at least 55% marks from a recognized university.
- Your age must be equal or less than 35 years. Upper age relaxation 3 years to PH and 5 years to SC/ST categories.

Tentative Dates of WBSU B.Ed Admission
- Online Application Available : August, 2020
- Last Date of Online Application : August, 2020
- Publication of Merit List : September, 2020
- Counselling Starts : September, 2020
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?