5th November 2018, 03:14 AM
Phalguni garg

Entrance exam available to study Master in Fashion Management in NIFT?

Hello friends, I am interested to study Master in Fashion Management in NIFT. I would like to know that which entrance exam I have to appear for getting admission in this Post Graduation course in NIFT? Please let me know immediately.

7th November 2018, 10:45 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study Master in Fashion Management in NIFT?

NIFT is National Institute of Fashion Technology and the entrance examination is conducted for admission in bachelor and master deggree course.

The eligibility to get admission in M.F.M course is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised institute.

For M.F.Tech course the required qualification is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree in technology. So, if you have the required qualification then you are eligible for appearing in the examination.
8th November 2018, 07:47 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study Master in Fashion Management in NIFT?

Entrance exam to study Masters in Fashion Management in NIFT:-

Eligible candidates need to appear for the entrance exam conducted by the college based on marks in qualifying examination.

Candidates are selected based on entrance exam conducted various Institutes and performance in group discussion and personal interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?