12th April 2018, 10:05 AM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study MSc(Food Science & Nutrition) in Bharati Vidyapeeth?

Hello everyone, I want to get admission in Bharati Vidyapeeth for MSc in Food Science & Nutrition course. I don't know whether there is an entrance exam available for the admission in this course in this university or not? Please help me to know about this.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get MBBS seat after scoring 1218 rank in BVP CET?
  2. Can I get admission for M.Tech in Pune? I have scored 287 in GATE
  3. Is there any entrance exam available to study BSc(Human Nutrition) in Madhya Pradesh Medical Science University?
  4. Eligibility to study Diploma in Income Tax & Company Law in Bharati VidyapeethÂ’s New Law College, Kolhapur?
  5. Eligibility to study BSc(Nutrition & Food Science) for 12th PCM candidate?
  6. Possibility to become a Dietitian for M.A.(Home Science, Food & Nutrition) and Diploma in Nutrition & Health Education candidate?
  7. How to apply for PhD in Nutrition & Diabetics? Is there any entrance exam for it? Schedule of entrance exam?
  8. Admission in Bharati Vidyapeeth University is possible without qualifying B-CAT exam?
  9. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Income Tax & Company Law in Bharati VidyapeethÂ’s New Law College, Kolhapur? -- [New]
  10. What is the entrance procedure for MBBS course offered by Bharati Vidyapeeth, Pune and NKP Salve medical college, Nagpur?
  11. Minimum marks required to get admission in BVU Pune?
  12. Course structure and duration of Diploma in Income Tax & Company Law in Bharati VidyapeethÂ’s New Law College, Kolhapur? -- [New]
  13. Is there any entrance exam available to study PhD(Political Science) in Rabindra Bharati University?
  14. List institutes in Maharashtra for doing Diploma in Homeopathy?
  15. Cutoff marks of MAH CET MCA course in Maharashtra top 10 colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Entrance exam for Ph.D(Food Science and nutrition)? Syllabus for the same?
  17. When to apply for MA Geography course at Bharati Vidyapeeth University, Pune? Fees required for it?
  18. How can I join Rabindra Bharati University for classical music course?
14th April 2018, 07:37 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study MSc(Food Science & Nutrition) in Bharati Vidyapeeth?

Bharathi Vidyapeeth University is a deemed to be university situated primarily in Pune with campuses also in New Delhi, Navi Mumbai, Sangli, Kolhapur, Solapur and Karad. This university have received ‘A’ Grade from the National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC).

Yes, there is a common entrance exam conducted by Bharati Vidyapeeth University to get admission in M.Sc courses. So, you have to appear in the entrance exam to get admission in M.Sc Food Science and Nutrition course.
15th April 2018, 12:08 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study MSc(Food Science & Nutrition) in Bharati Vidyapeeth?

Bharati Vidyapeeth University is one of the famous university which has many branches in India.

There are different type of courses offered by Bharati Vidyapeeth University but masters in food science & nutrition course is not offered by the university.

The basic admissions are given based on the entrance exam performance. You can apply for the admission through online by filling the application form.

For more information visit the official website of Bharati Vidyapeeth University.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?