28th February 2018, 01:07 AM
Jangid komal

Which entrance exam is being conducted by central government for Microbiology?

Which of the exam is being conducted by central government for course of Microbiology? Please tell me the name exam and provide the syllabus and their notification time for exam?

Related Questions:
  1. Central government jobs available for B.Sc Microbiology graduates?
  2. Procedure to get admission for M.Sc Pharmacy in SMS college after completion of B.Pharmacy?
  3. Which subjects are needed for PG microbiology exam?
  4. M.Sc Microbiology entrance exam previous question papers of all Central / State Univeristies
  5. Eligibility to apply in CTET for NTT Diploma holder?
  6. Am I eligible for central/state government after Msc Microbiology?
  7. Maximum age limit to appear for CTET?
  8. Different sectors offering jobs after completion of engineering in EEE?
  9. Is there any entrance exam for Microbiology after completing M.Sc Microbiology to get a good Government job?
  10. How may I get details about M.Sc in microbiology course from Manavbharti? How can I get state or Central government jobs?
  11. Is M.Sc(Microbiology course) valid for State and Central government jobs?
  12. ..
  13. Which are the different entrance exams being conducted at state and national level for admission in BHMS and BAMS?
  14. What's the recruitment procedure for central government teachers? How to apply for the same? I have done M.Sc(Microbiology) degree and having B.Ed degree
  15. Syllabus and entrance exam date for M.Sc Microbiology conducted by Bangalore University -- [New]
  16. Form dates for JNU entrance exam for M.Sc (Biotechnology) and M.Sc (Chemistry)? Syllabus? Government colleges for M.Sc (Microbiology) in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. When will be the University of Washington conduct entrance exam to get admission in M.Sc Microbiology course? Eligibility criteria for it?
  18. Difference between CTET and TET?
21st May 2018, 01:52 AM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which entrance exam is being conducted by central government for Microbiology?

There is no entrance exam conducted by central government to get admission in Microbiology course. Universities conduct entrance tests to give admissions for the courses of Microbiology. Some of the entrance exams to pursue Microbiology Course are listed below.

>>The Indian Institute of Science (IISc) Entrance Exam
>>Indian Institute of Technology Entrance Exam (IIMK)
>>Mahatma Gandhi University : Faculty of Applied Science Entrance Exam
>>University of Calicut Microbiology Entrance Exam
>>University of Kerala : Faculty of Science Microbiology Entrance Exam
>>Aligarh Muslim University Microbiology Entrance Exam
>>Assam University Microbiology Entrance Exam
>>Banaras Hindu University Microbiology Entrance Exam
>>Goa University Microbiology Entrance Exam
>>Guru Nanak Dev University M.Sc Microbiology Entrance Exam
>>Himachal Pradesh University Shimla - Microbiology Entrance Test
>>Lovely Professional University Microbiology Entrance Exam
>>M.Sc (Biotechnology)& IIT JAM Entrance Exams

Syllabus of entrance exams:
For the under graduate Microbiology courses entrance exams, the questions will be based on the syllabus of class 11th & 12th Physics, Chemistry and Biology.

For the post graduate Microbiology courses entrance exams, questions will be based on the syllabus of graduation.

*** This entrance exams usually held in the month of May & June every year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?