19th April 2011, 03:10 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam date for M.Sc applied Statistics?

please tell me the entranc exam date of msc apllied stat ?

Related Questions:
  1. Which Companies in Mumbai give Employment for Statistician? In which posts a Statistician can be employed? Does M.Sc in Statistics different from M.Sc in Applied Statistics?
  2. What should I do next to do Ph.D in Statistics after completion of M.Sc degree in applied statistics?
  3. Entrance exam date for M.Sc applied Statistics?
  4. Am I eligible to study MSc Statistics after studying B.Pharmacy final year
  5. How to take admission in MSc in statistics? I am studying TYBSc with statistics
  6. What all benefits are there in MSc Statistics course? How many colleges have MSc Statistics department?
  7. How is Applied Statistics field to do PhD in it? What is the role and application of Applied Statistics? -- [New]
  8. Which course is in more demand between Ph.D in Statistics and Ph.D in Applied Statistics?
  9. How may I take admission in M.Sc in Statistics? Is there any entrance exam for the same? I'm studying in TY B.Sc with statistics
  10. Date of entrance exam of MSc IT? Date of sale of forms of the entrance exam? Which subjects are there in MSc IT exam and books to be referred for it?
  11. Eligibility criteria to do MSc statistics? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. What are various Entrance exams for MSc in maths or statistics or computers in esteemed colleges? List of colleges(Priority wise) along with their entrance date in India for the same?
  13. On which date is the MSc IT entrance exam? Date of filling the form? From where to get the form? Which subjects are there in MSc IT entrance exam?
  14. Can I write entrance exam of M.Sc as well as B.Ed entrance exam after B.Sc?
  15. Where can I get MSc Statistics Entrance Exam papers?
  16. Which are the top 15 MSc Agricultural statistics colleges in India?
  17. University of Kashmir-Faculty of Physical and Material Science -M.Sc in Statistics- Option-I: Statistics Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  18. What is the date of the entrance exam of MSc?
19th April 2011, 05:39 PM
ravd0903

Default Re: Entrance exam date for M.Sc applied Statistics?

Hello friend !
First let us know that which college/university entrance exam are you talking about .There are many colleges & universities which hold entrance exam for M.Sc .So if you will let us know about the college/university name you are talking about, then we will surely be able to help you out !
20th April 2011, 02:33 PM
Unregistered

what is date of msc stats entrance form
15th April 2012, 05:02 PM
Unregistered

what is date of msc stats entrance of pune university
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?