22nd May 2011, 07:03 PM
Dolly Jose

Which entrance exam do I need to answer to get admission in Psychology?

I need an admission in psycology.I want to know about the entrance exam...

Related Questions:
  1. Which entrance exam do I need to answer to get admission in Psychology?
  2. Date of entrance exam for M.Phil in Clinical psychology from IHBAS?
  3. Course in Psychology is possible after Computer Science? Do I have to appear in entrance exam and practice under Psychologist?
  4. Top universities and their entrance exams for Master in Psychology? Previous year papers of those entrance exam?
  5. Will I eligible for Ph.D in Psychology after the completion of MA in Psychology in distance learning?
  6. Is masters in Psychology available in JNU? Syllabus of the entrance?
  7. M.Sc in Psychology is possible after B.A. in Psychology?
  8. What kind of questions are asked in PGD in Clinical Psychology entrance exam?
  9. Applying for NIMHANS M.Phil clinical psychology course before completion of MA psychology?
  10. Am I eligible for Clinical Psychology entrance exam after doing M.A Psychology?
  11. Colleges under DU offering M.A Psychology/Applied Psychology course?
  12. NET Psychology (Paper III) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  13. How to appear for PhD Psychology exam after completing M.Sc in it?
  14. When the application form for M.Phil(Clinical Psychology) will be released by NIMHANS, Bangalore? Syllabus of NIMHANS M.Phil entrance exam?
  15. Universities offering part time PhD in Psychology in Tamil Nadu without any entrance exam? -- [New]
  16. Nalanda Open University-BA in Psychology (Hons) Part-I-Basic of Psychological Processes (Paper-I) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  17. Syllabus for Entrance Exam of M.Phil in Clinical Psychology having completed MA in Psychology?
  18. Queries Regarding JNU admission procedure? -- [Most Discussed]
16th July 2011, 08:51 PM
sumit 1989

Default Re: Which entrance exam do I need to answer to get admission in Psychology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolly Jose View Post
I need an admission in psycology.I want to know about the entrance exam...
Hi, you have to apply for various universities who offer degree in psychology.
Some universities have entrance exam, some dont. So choose your college of choice and prepare accordingly.

Best of luck. Feel free to ask if doubts remain.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?