22nd October 2019, 09:23 PM
Unregistered

Which entrance exam do I need to write for B.Sc admission in BHU?

Hi, I want to do B.Sc Agriculture from Banaras Hindu University (BHU). So, which entrance exam do I need to write for this? I belong to OBC caste category. Any reservation or relaxation for OBC candidates in BHU?

26th October 2019, 06:34 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which entrance exam do I need to write for B.Sc admission in BHU?

BHU conducts entrance examination for admission in the various courses.

UET is conducted for admission in undergraduate course. So, you can appear in the examination for admission.

There is relaxation in cut off for the reserved category. Admission is on the basis of aggregate in the entrance test.

For more information visit at www.bhuonline.in.
26th October 2019, 07:16 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which entrance exam do I need to write for B.Sc admission in BHU?

For admission in BHU (Banaras Hindu University) for pursuing B.Sc. degree course, you are required to qualify BHU UET (Undergraduate Entrance Test) held once every year.

As far as you are concerned about the provision of reservation for OBC category candidates in case of BHU admissions, then it is certainly available as per the government rules i.e; 27% seats of total seats for OBC Non Creamy layer candidates.

For more details regarding BHU admissions, you can refer to the link www.bhuonline.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?