29th October 2019, 12:17 PM
Drash7

Which entrance exam do I need to write for Custom Officer?

Hi, I want to become a Custom Officer. So, which entrance exam do I need to write for this? And, what is the upper age criteria to be eligible to apply for Custom Officer exam?

4th November 2019, 05:40 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which entrance exam do I need to write for Custom Officer?

Civil Service Examination is conducted by UPSC. Candidates have to appear and qualify in all three stages s of examination for final selection.

The age limit to appear in examination is 21-32 years with relaxation in upper age for reserved category.

So, you can appear in examination and qualify in it for final selection. For more information visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?