27th July 2019, 12:51 PM
BHAT JAVED

Which entrance exam do I need to write for District Commissioner?

I have completed M.Com in the year 2018. Am I eligible for the post of District Commissioner? Which exam do I need to write for this? Please, share the details of that entrance exam.

30th July 2019, 11:46 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which entrance exam do I need to write for District Commissioner?

Yes, you can become Commission after qualifying in the Civil Service Examination.

It is conducted by UPSC. It is conducted in three stages.

The eligibility to appear for the examinatikn is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university.

The age limit is 21-32 years and candidates have to qualify in all stages for final selection. For more information visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
31st July 2019, 12:55 AM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Civil Service Examination is conducted by UPSC. The exination is conducted for recruitment as I.AS, I.P.S and other services.

The eligibility to appear in the examination is that candidate must have passed or appearing for the final year examination. The age limit is 21-32 years. So, if you have the required qualification then you are eligible to appear in the examination.

The examination is conducted in three stages. For more information visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
10th April 2023, 10:25 PM
Unregistered

without UPSC exam how can i get DC
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?