29th December 2009, 08:15 PM
amogh

Entrance exam of hindustan aeronautics limited (HAL)? Dates? Syllabus? Jobs based on HAL?

sir,
im in 3rd yr of engg.My branch is elec. and tele comm.
Im intrested in aviation field , so i want to know about the entrance exam conducted by HAL,its date n syllabus.
also which type of job will i get based on my branch in HAL?

24th January 2010, 06:17 PM
ryan
Senior Member+

Default Re: Entrance exam of hindustan aeronautics limited (HAL)? Dates? Syllabus? Jobs based on HAL?

hi amogh,

Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) entrance exam 2010 application form is available on official website.you can get all information about application related information from official website.

How to Apply:
Application Fee : Rs.200/-, (exempted for SC/ST/PWD candidates), drawn in favour of “Hindustan Aeronautics Ltd” payable at Bangalore is to be sent to the address given below by Speed Post/Registered Post, endorsing the candidate’s name and the Application Reference Number generated by the Computer on submission of application, on the reverse side of the Demand Draft.

for more info visit:

www.hal-india.com
27th January 2010, 03:49 AM
priya143

Default Re: Entrance exam of hindustan aeronautics limited (HAL)? Dates? Syllabus? Jobs based on HAL?

hi,

you can apply online from the official website: www.hal-india.com

Application Fee : Rs.200/-, (exempted for SC/ST/PWD candidates), drawn in favour of “Hindustan Aeronautics Ltd” payable at Bangalore is to be sent to the address given below by Speed Post/Registered Post, endorsing the candidate’s name and the Application Reference Number generated by the Computer on submission of application, on the reverse side of the Demand Draft.

Selection Procedure
Selection of the candidate is based on the personal interview and written test of the candidate. The candidate selection is also based on the rules and regulation of the Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL)

contact address:

HAL Corporate Office
15/1 Cubbon Road
Bangalore 560 001,
India
Tel: 91 - 80 - 22866701, 22866902 -08
9th February 2010, 01:04 AM
gautam d wonder lover
Senior Member++

friend you can check the all information regarding the "HAL" on the websites www.hal-india.com.
3rd May 2010, 08:52 AM
Unregistered

hi,
can you tell me,how to apply BE/B-TECH Aeronautical engineering course in hal?
18th May 2010, 12:31 AM
BALWINDER SINGH

Dear friend..........
All the best to you.......
Best of luck....
27th May 2010, 01:52 AM
kratika goyal

sir
im in 3rd yr of engg.My branch is elec. and comm.
Im intrested in aviation field , so i want to know about the entrance exam conducted by HAL,its date n syllabus.
also which type of job will i get based on my branch in HAL?[/QUOTE]
27th May 2010, 01:58 AM
Unregistered

i m btech 3rd year student of electronics & comm.
i want abt the entrance exam of HAL how can i apply
27th May 2010, 05:29 PM
Unregistered

sir
i m student of btech 3rd year of ece branch . i want some information about the entrance exam for job & syllabus related to that and suggest me book to get success
thanking you
kratika goyal
[email protected]
9th August 2010, 04:41 PM
azooba

Cool Re: Entrance exam of hindustan aeronautics limited (HAL)? Dates? Syllabus? Jobs based on HAL?

Hi.......

I am AMRUTA studying in final year engg in Information Science branch.And i want the information regarding the dates of entrance exam 2010.....also the information regarding the syllabus of IS branch for the exam....

You can mail me at:[email protected]
29th August 2010, 11:42 PM
KHAN20

Thumbs up Re: Entrance exam of hindustan aeronautics limited (HAL)? Dates? Syllabus? Jobs based on HAL?

dear friend
u can get information about HAL from hal related competetive exam book.from where u can get total information,included syllabus also.or u may visit the office of HAL from where u can get information.to know about the jobs based on HAL u must follows newspaper like employment news.HAL related jobs r airlines sectoror other HAL related company means which produce tools of HAl related.u may get information by visiting hal site.'
good luck.
22nd October 2010, 09:58 PM
Unregistered

form was filled on 5 th june...diploma mech ..HAL..? exam date?
21st November 2010, 11:12 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir/madam,
I Completed my 10 2,and Now I want to join aeronautical engineering.so kindly give me the information regarding my requirements i.e The information about the entrance test ,the date of entrance test & other details.
Thanking you..
sicerely,
SAI TEJA.B
3rd January 2011, 08:41 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir,
I am applying post of trainee Accountant.
So please give me all details of syllabus
1st February 2011, 10:37 PM
Unregistered

DEAR SIR,
I completed BE in mechanical(2010).my current edge is 30 yrs.may i apply for HAL-POST.Is any chances for me in HAL.Please guide
7th March 2011, 02:12 PM
Unregistered

DEAR SIR,
I studying last semister in diploma in computers,i want to join in ame and when the date of entrance to ame.
10th March 2011, 04:23 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam of aeronautics engineer (HAL) ? Date? How to apply?
19th March 2011, 11:27 AM

[sir,
electrical and electronics.
also which type of job will i get based on my branch in HAL
29th March 2011, 06:18 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hi,
can you tell me,how to apply BE/B-TECH Aeronautical engineering course in hal?
Helo Sir,
I(Reeta Singh) am studying in final year engg in Computer Science branch.And i want the information regarding the dates of entrance exam 2010.....also the information regarding the syllabus of CS branch for the exam....
24th April 2011, 01:35 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir,
My son is doing Diploma in Mechatronics, 2nd year at P.S.G. Polytechnic College at Coimbatore,Tamil Nadu. Can you tell me how to apply for BE/B Tech Lateral Entry for Aeronautical Engineering course in HAL.
30th April 2011, 01:27 PM
Unregistered

hello sir,
Entrance exam of hindustan aeronautics limited (HAL)? Dates?
& Syllabus

H.Ramesh
[email protected]
3rd May 2011, 05:24 PM
Unregistered

exam date of aircraft maintenance engeneering
16th June 2011, 04:18 PM
Unregistered

Sir i have completed my 2 i m more interested in aeronautics I want to join in HAL soooo how can i approach it for my b.tech Aeronautics in HAL plzzzzz mail me the Info
to my mail ID [email protected]
Your sincerly
MANOJ
29th June 2011, 12:52 PM
Unregistered

SIR, I HAVE DONE B.SC(BIO) & A LEVEL DIPLOMA FROM DOEACC SOCIETY I WANT TO JOIN HAL SO PLEASE TELL ME HOW TO APPROACH.MY MAIL ID IS [email protected]

GUNJAN
30th June 2011, 07:01 PM
Unregistered

dear friend if the application we have to attach the appendia-a
1st July 2011, 02:08 PM
Unregistered

i m applying for the post of accounts/finance bt i dont no the pattern plz can u send the model question papers or tell the related books i ll purchase it
1st July 2011, 02:54 PM
Unregistered

sir iam doing my final year b-tech mechanical.
can you tell me the details how i can apply?
11th July 2011, 02:48 PM
Unregistered

hello sir I have completed my b.tech with informaton technology.can i apply for this job.if so please tell me hw to apply?
and about exam details and dates?please rely me at [email protected]
12th July 2011, 11:04 PM
fazlu
Member+

the entrance exam will be taken in november.
the syllabus is engineering based system.
the salary will be 60000 per month after good confidence.
13th July 2011, 01:23 AM
ammunation

Hi dear,

Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) entrance exam 2010 application form is available on official website.you can get all information about application related information from official website.

How to Apply:

for more info visit:

www.hal-india.com

Thanks
13th July 2011, 01:25 AM
ammunation

Hi dear,

you can apply online from the official website: www.hal-india.com

Selection Procedure
Selection of the candidate is based on the personal interview and written test of the candidate. The candidate selection is also based on the rules and regulation of the Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL)

contact address:

HAL Corporate Office
15/1 Cubbon Road
Bangalore 560 001,
India
Tel: 91 - 80 - 22866701, 22866902 -08

Thanks
13th July 2011, 11:47 AM
Unregistered

i m applying for the post of accounts/finance bt i dont no the pattern plz can u send the model question papers or tell the related books i ll purchase it
15th July 2011, 06:52 AM

hiiiiiiii.......
all the information regarding HAL are there in official side of HAL..the official side is-
www.hal-india.com.
for general student form fee is-500
for sc/st/ph student form fee is-200
syllabus are there in booklet of HAL.
DATE OF EXAM-25-04-10
23rd July 2011, 03:20 PM
Unregistered

hii ......... im student of b.tech 3rd year of computer science branch.... i want to know how to apply in this exam ????? i have got nothing in the website provided by u..........
5th September 2011, 06:26 PM
Unregistered

hello! sir i am in 3rd year boing b.tech. with branch ECE can i apply for any hal recruitment test and which books i should prefer
12th September 2011, 07:29 PM
Unregistered

hello sir i m completed my mtech(ece) in 2010.i want to apply for HAL exam pls send suyllabus,and previous papers to my email isd
12th September 2011, 07:41 PM
Unregistered

hello sir i m completed my b.tech in ece branch ,i want to apply HAL exam .pls send syllabus and previous papers of hal exam
14th September 2011, 01:06 PM
Unregistered

iam msc[electronics] can i apply in hal
17th September 2011, 09:32 PM
Unregistered

hal dploma trainee exam date
24th September 2011, 01:29 PM
Unregistered

Hi team
I would like to know the exam date and syllabus for assistant engineer(civil).
24th September 2011, 05:12 PM
rajssunfaceyuva

Post Re: Entrance exam of hindustan aeronautics limited (HAL)? Dates? Syllabus? Jobs based on HAL?

sir iam applied bangalore complex recruitment for the post of adminstration so pls tell what is the sylabus for that? and inform me when the call letter will be issued?
30th September 2011, 12:42 AM
Unregistered

hi.....sir tell me the exam dates,i applied for job in admin sec called on 16th june 2011. [email protected]
3rd October 2011, 08:41 PM
Unregistered

tel me exam date
4th October 2011, 12:23 PM
venu.ch250

electrical assistant engineer hal syllabus like how many general awareness, aptitude questions
4th October 2011, 02:15 PM
Unregistered

hi.........sir tell me the exam dates,I applied for assistant engineer(electronics and communications) 2011.
email id :[email protected]
moble no:8099665427
6th October 2011, 11:43 PM
Unregistered

hello sir..................!!!I am persuing mca 5th semester.Can u tell me MCA students also apply in HAL?if yes than tell me in which exam ??
pllzz plzz help
my email id :[email protected]
9th October 2011, 02:06 PM
Unregistered

sir,i am diploma engg(mech.).i applied as diploma trainee for hal india. please tell me about written exam date for diploma trainee in hal india recruitment banglore 2011.
my email id:[email protected]
9th October 2011, 06:23 PM
Unregistered

i want to know the exam hal entrance exam date for the post of assistant engineer.
9th October 2011, 08:17 PM
Unregistered

goog evening sir.......i have applied for assistant engineer(mechanical engg) 2011. last date for online submission is 24th september 2011....can u plz tell me when will be the written exam and when will i get hall ticket.....plz do reply for this msg sir....

email id:[email protected]
thanking u sir....
11th October 2011, 11:51 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
sir
i m student of btech 3rd year of ece branch . I want some information about the entrance exam for job & syllabus related to that and suggest me book to get success
thanking you
kratika goyal
[email protected]
awreara
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?