23rd December 2018, 07:34 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams available to study B.Pharmacy for 12th PCB student?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am studying in 12th standard with PCB stream. I want to study B.Pharmacy. So, after completing my 12th which entrance exams are available for studying B.Pharmacy course? Please let me know immediately. Thank you!

31st December 2018, 01:38 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study B.Pharmacy for 12th PCB student?

You are eligible to get admission in Bachelor in Pharmacy course. The required minimum qualification to get admission in the course is that candidate must have passed 12th from a recognised board.

Candidate must have passed 12th in PCB or PCM as main paper. Admission procedure varies with institutes and universities. So, visit official website to get detail about the admission.
31st December 2018, 03:36 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study B.Pharmacy for 12th PCB student?

The entrance examination is conducted by various institutes and universities for admission in the B.Pharmacy course.

So, visit official website to get detail about the admission procedure. The required qualification to appear for the examination is that candidate must have passed 12th from a recognised board with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology as main paper.

The minimum required aggregate to appear for examination is 50%.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?