7th May 2018, 08:03 AM
Unregistered

Entrance exams available to study BHMS in Kerala?

Sir/Madam, I want to study BHMS after completing my 12th. So, I would like to know about the entrance exams through which I can get admission for BHMS course anywhere in Kerala. Please let me know immediately. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Am i eligible to sit in Kerala entrance exams after completing 10+2 from here? I am not a native of Kerala
  2. What is the rank required to get BHMS government seat in Kerala entrance? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Entrance exam available to study BHMS in AHMCH?
  4. List of entrance exams, syllabus and cut off marks of B.Sc Agriculture entrance exam in Kerala
  5. Is it beneficial to study Diploma in Dermatology for a candidate after completion of BHMS? Eligibility to study?
  6. Entrance exams available to study MSc(Global Business Management) in BHMS Business & Hotel Management School? -- [New]
  7. How may I get materials for MCA entrance exams in Kerala?
  8. What is Kerala Medical entrance examination? Rank required to get admission in government college for BHMS?
  9. Which are the different entrance exams being conducted at state and national level for admission in BHMS and BAMS?
  10. List of Women Polytechnic colleges in Kerala to study Diploma in Mechatronics? Eligibility and entrance exams available for it?
  11. What is the full structure of BHMS in Kerala?
  12. Admission procedure to study BHMS in GHMCH?
  13. What can I do after BHMS?
  14. Courses related to Ayurveda for BHMS student
  15. How can I join government college to study BHMS? I have passed 12th with 73.2%
  16. How can I do hotel management? I am a BHMS student pursuing internship
  17. Only BHMS degree holder from Kerala can apply for PSC Exam?
  18. How to get Admission in Medical Institutions? How may I get information about Engineering entrance exams? I've studied in Kerala upto grade 5 and currently studying in 10th(CBSE) grade in Abu Dhabi
29th June 2018, 01:54 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study BHMS in Kerala?

You can appear in Kerala CET Entrance Examination for getting admission into BHMS, MBBS, BAMS, BSMS, BDS, B.Sc..etc., courses.

The basic eligibility criteria for getting admission into this Medical and Allied courses through this Kerala CET Entrance Examination is given below.

<> For Admission into BHMS Course:-

@ You should have passed Higher Secondary Examination of the Board of Higher Secondary Education, Kerala

@ Or You should have passed it's equivalent examination with 50% marks in Biology separately.

@ And you should have secured 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology put together in order to be eligible.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?