18th September 2018, 12:16 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams available to study PG Diploma in Cybercrime & E-Commerce Law in Alliance University?

Hello Sir, I am interested to study PG Diploma in Cybercrime & E-Commerce Law from Alliance University. Can you please let me know about the entrance exams through which I can secure admission for this Diploma course in this university?

24th February 2023, 01:26 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study PG Diploma in Cybercrime & E-Commerce Law in Alliance University?

Application is invited from eligible candidates for admission in to PGDCEL, one year part time course at Alliance University .
Candidates who passed in bachelor's degree in any subject including the professional courses or an equivalent degree from a UGC recognised university are eligible.

The candidates will be selected on the based CLAT/ LSAT/ACLAT score and personal interview conducted by the University.

The application form and prospectus can be obtained from the Office of Admission on payment of Rs 1000 in cash or through DD.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?