12th May 2011, 01:19 PM
Unregistered

Which entrance exams do I have to write after completion of B.Pharma course? How many seats are there in Andhra Pradesh?

i am studying b.pharmacy . can you plz tell me the entrance exam which i have to write after the completion of b.pharma . and regarding the number of seatsin andhra pradesh.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to write KCET Exam having completed 10th, 11th and 12th in Andhra Pradesh and being a resident of Andhra Pradesh? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How many MDS seats are there in AP in government colleges? Can AP students write all India PG entrance test?
  3. List of Core Mechanical companies in Hyderabad?
  4. How to apply for Government jobs in Andhra Pradesh after BDS with 71% marks? Entrance exams details for the same?
  5. Are there any colleges in Andhra Pradesh? Courses offered in Andhra Pradesh? Which is the number of seats?
  6. Which all entrance exams are conducted for Drug Inspector in Andhra Pradesh? -- [New]
  7. Which are the good companies in Hyderabad? I am pursuing B.Tech final year in ECE stream
  8. How many M.Pharma colleges are there in Andhra Pradesh and total number of seats there?
  9. How many seats are available in Andhra Pradesh for B.Arch course?
  10. Am I eligible to get MBBS seat through AP EAMCET?
  11. Which are the best coaching centers in AP? I am a B.Tech 3rd year student
  12. How many core companies are there in AP? How to get a job in it?
  13. List of colleges offering M.Sc course with Microbiology stream through correspondence in Guntur?
  14. Can I write KCET while residing in Andhra Pradesh?
  15. How many MDS seats are there in AP? List of the colleges offering MDS seat in AP? How many management quota seats are there?
  16. Which college can I get in Hyderabad? I have scored 140774 rank in EAMCET engineering stream
  17. In which engineering college will I get a seat in Hyderabad after scoring 64 marks in EAMCET?
  18. Which are the training institutes for Microbiology/Biotechnology in Hyderabad?
17th May 2011, 08:48 PM
aditya436
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: Which entrance exams do I have to write after completion of B.Pharma course? How many seats are there in Andhra Pradesh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i am studying b.pharmacy . can you plz tell me the entrance exam which i have to write after the completion of b.pharma . and regarding the number of seatsin andhra pradesh.
M.Pharm is a masters course in Pharmacy It is a post graduate degree offered by many universities.

and some premier universities like Birla Institute of Technology is also offering this course

and also some institutes like BHU ,BIT mesra also provides this institute
JNU also offers this course.

Each university keeps test separately for this course like BITS will keep its entrance and so on

and some PGCET is also another entrance for this

and also have a look on some premier institutes of M.pharm

This attachment gives you the list of good M.Pharm Colleges

So please have a look into it

Regards

~AdityA~
Attached Files
File Type: docx M.Pharm.docx(23.5 KB, 121 views)
3rd June 2011, 08:36 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which entrance exams do I have to write after completion of B.Pharma course? How many seats are there in Andhra Pradesh?

How much stipend will given to the students after got the rank?
5th August 2011, 08:32 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which entrance exams do I have to write after completion of B.Pharma course? How many seats are there in Andhra Pradesh?

Good evening,
I completed my B.pharmacy, and i got 9000 rank in pg cet 2011. is there any possibliities to get the seat in m.pharmacy
27th November 2011, 07:38 PM
Unregistered

how many people write the exam every year
sir can you send me this pleace
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?