9th December 2010, 06:52 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams for MSc Analytical Forensic Science course? Colleges offering this course in Bangalore and Hyderabad? Job opportunities in this course?

I am doing b.pharm 4th year.i want to do MSc analytical forensic science. i want to know about the entrance exams for that and about the colleges offering this course in banglore and hyderabad.i also want to know about the job oppurtunities with this. hope you reply.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria for M.Sc in Forensic Science being a candidate of B.Sc in Biotechnology? Colleges offering this course? Job Opportunities after completion of this course?
  2. Is it possible to do M.Sc. Forensic Science after completion of BDS? Colleges offering M.Sc. in Forensic Sciences course in Bangalore? Information regarding the Entrance Exam and Fee structure for the course in Osmania University?
  3. Job opportunities and scope of studying B.Sc(Forensic Science)? -- [New]
  4. Entrance exam for Forensic science for final year B.Sc (microbiology) student?
  5. Entrance exams to be cleared to pursue forensic science in abroad? Best colleges in Mumbai offering Forensic Science?
  6. Can I study M.Sc Forensic Science if completed B.Sc Biotechnology? List of the colleges offering Forensic Science with fee structure?
  7. B.Sc in Forensic Science course is available at National Forensic Laboratory, Hyderabad? Other colleges and universities offering this course in Andhra Pradesh?
  8. Colleges offering M.Sc in Forensic Science in Hyderabad?
  9. Forensic colleges/universities in India for m.sc. in forensic science? Entrance exams? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Names of the colleges offering forensic science? Procedure for admission? What are the opportunities?
  11. Admission for M.Sc in Central Forensic Laboratory, Hyderabad?
  12. How to go for MSc forensic science course? List of the colleges in India and entrance tests to be answered?
  13. What is the scope of integrated MSc in Biology and computer science? What are the job opportunities available in Bangalore for this course
  14. Colleges for M.Sc(forensic science) after B.Sc(Biotechnology) in India? Entrance exams for the same?
  15. Number of colleges offering MSc Forensic Course in Hyderabad?
  16. Which are the PG colleges offering bioformatics, Forensic Science and Clinical Sciences?
  17. Job in forensic lab after completing MSc in Forensic Science?
  18. How can I do forensic science after completing MSc Botany? Which colleges are offering the course?
2nd January 2011, 10:45 PM
rimiChoudhury

Default Re: Entrance exams for MSc Analytical Forensic Science course? Colleges offering this course in Bangalore and Hyderabad? Job opportunities in this course?

hi...
the universities offering Msc in forensic science in Hyderabad
1.osmania university
2.central forensic science laboratory,CFIs complex.To get admission in Osmania university,you have to write the entrance examination PGCET conducted by the university.
Forensic science is essentially a laboratory based job.You have to apply the science knowledge to the investigation of crimes.It has many divisions like,forensic accounting,forensic anthropology,forensic economics,forensic engineering,forensic epistemology,forensic biology and forensic linguistic.It has a bright future in India as well as in western countries, in law enforcement agencies,police,legal systems & in the investigative services of government, and also in teaching field.
regards!!
8th February 2011, 08:55 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Entrance exams for MSc Analytical Forensic Science course? Colleges offering this course in Bangalore and Hyderabad? Job opportunities in this course?

I have completed B.Sc physics,I am also interested with forensic science.can i take admission to M.Sc forensic science.if wherever this course is offering ?
what is the syllabus for entrance.
12th March 2011, 07:58 PM
Unregistered

how many colleges msc biotechnology entrance
17th March 2011, 06:09 PM
Unregistered

which division of forensic is suitable for a student finished with B.Sc genetics?
30th March 2011, 11:52 AM
Unregistered

can i know the names of entrence test to be given for studing msc in forensic science in india....i am a 2nd year bsc biotech student
1st May 2011, 11:02 PM
Unregistered

fee structure of cftri with hostel fees
3rd May 2011, 03:05 PM
Unregistered

i have done my graduation in zoology n i want to know that am i eligible for doing m.sc in forensic science?
9th May 2011, 02:02 PM
Unregistered

hi...........
hv completed my grad. with pcm group..........can i know about the course for entrance exam of M.Sc. forensic.........???????????
11th July 2011, 08:26 PM
Unregistered

hi am doing my bpharmacy 4th may i know which branch of msc forensic science is suitable for me...........?
15th July 2011, 07:50 AM
Unregistered

Sir/Ma'am
I passed B.Sc.(zoology,botany and chemistry).I want to know I am M.Sc forensic science eligible or not.
admission fee and collage tell me.
Thank you sir. from-Devendra nath mishra

Email-skandhkumermishra
4th November 2011, 01:15 PM
Unregistered

sir/Ma'am
My name is mahesh kadam. I have complited degree in Chemistry. I want to know I am M.Sc forensic science eligible or not.
Adimission fees and colleges in Karnataka and Maharashtra.Tell me Please.
Thank you sir/Ma'am. from Mahesh Kadam.

[email protected]
19th November 2011, 01:26 AM
Unregistered

Recently i am studying b.sc nursing.. Aftr d completion of my course wat shuld i study next or else wil get any best job? Plz guide me..
16th July 2012, 10:52 PM
Unregistered

hi m doing b.sc(H)biological science i want to know how can i apply for msc forensic science & what is the syallbus for the entrance of same...
16th November 2012, 11:21 AM
Unregistered

we can do msc in forensic science after completion of bsc in chemistry
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?