10th May 2011, 05:46 PM
Latika Shill

Exam center name for the exam of Indian Airman Group Y(Non Technical)?

sir would please tell me the examination centers name for the exam of INDIAN AIRMAN GROUP "Y"(nontechnical)

9th August 2011, 10:54 AM

Default Re: Exam center name for the exam of Indian Airman Group Y(Non Technical)?

sir mere inter me 303 no. Hai kya mera call aa sakta hai
10th August 2011, 02:58 PM

Default Re: Exam center name for the exam of Indian Airman Group Y(Non Technical)?

group y exams in september andhrapradesh dates
10th August 2011, 06:52 PM

Sir my name is GOPAL RAM JAT.My Date of birth is 1 july 1993. I have passed 10 2 with 69.38%. please send my call letter.
please told me exam date throught sms. my mobile no. 918890395267.
Thank sir
14th August 2011, 11:18 AM

Sir my name is himanshu s/o brijraj singh.sir please send my call letter. I have passed 12th with 69.8%.AND MY DATE OF BIRTH IS 29 DECEMBER 1993. SIR PLEASE TOLD ME EXAM CENTER THROUGH SMS . MY RESIDENCE NO. 8171302642 PLEASE .................................................. ..................................................

THANK SIR.
20th August 2011, 05:14 PM

sir my name is chavhan chaitram Eaknath please send my call letter. I have passed 12th with 69.33% and my date of birth is 20/06/1992 please sir send the sms my mobile no.8975571029
22nd August 2011, 10:00 AM

sir my name chaturbhuj swaroop parashar please send my call.i have passed 12th with 65.54 and my dob is 07/08/1994 please sir send
me sms.my mobile no. is 8432605675 please sir i want to work in indian airforce.

jai shree krishna.
22nd August 2011, 10:19 AM

sir my name is chaturbhuj swaroop parashar s/o pramod kumar parashar.please send my call letter.my mob. no. is 8432605675
i have passed 12th with 65.54% and my date of birth is 07/08/1994 please send me sms on my mobile no.
jai shree krishna!
22nd August 2011, 10:54 AM

sir , i am 12th apeearing can i fillup iaf form as an airmem ,
23rd August 2011, 11:20 AM

Sir i am apply the group -y in airman ... My name is dumpa srinivasa reddy ... Plz send my Hallticket...
Mobile: 9032525763
Add:dumpa srinivasa reddy
s/o D.Dalappa
Door No: 25-109-20
Chinna gantyada
Gajuwaka
Vsp-530026
24th August 2011, 08:26 AM

Sir i m ravindra singh s/o rajendra singh 21 rajeev vihar naubsta kanpur208021.10 2%56 plz sent my call leter.
25th August 2011, 09:55 PM

sir i am anurag yadav s/o vrindavan yadav vi-pure douli dist-raibareli pls sent my call leter
28th August 2011, 06:12 PM

sir mera admit card nahi aaya hai exam date kab hai
30th August 2011, 10:15 PM

sir i am abhinavakash c. sharma,dof:-21/06/1991, from nagpur doing engineering with etc branch , now in third year, i have applied for technical group of x group in airforce , when will be examination i card will come, please provide the information for this , E mail id [email protected],thank you
31st August 2011, 10:45 AM

SIR I AM NAVRATAN SINGH S/O GUMAN SINGH I GET 57.69% IN 10 2 PLS SIR SEND MY CALLETER
2nd September 2011, 11:41 AM

sir i m shivam rathour s/o munesh rathour. i got 62.66% marks in 10 2 i did not get my call letter ls send my call letter. my mobile no is 9456880109
6th September 2011, 10:45 PM

sir i could nt received any information of yours, pls send me admit card. MY NAME IS ISMAIL DOB. 1 JUNE 1993 PLS SIR

7th September 2011, 09:43 AM

sir i am sanjit kumar s/o ram prasad sah. i got 70% marks in 10 2 i did not get my call letter my mobile no is 9308711811
7th September 2011, 02:11 PM
naveensinghnaveensingh

I m naveen kumar singh s/o-pramod singh,dob-15.06.92. pls tel me about my admit card.
7th September 2011, 11:49 PM

Sir my name is anup pandey,please send my admit card or any informationion, my e-mail address [email protected]
mobile no-8765547679
8th September 2011, 07:53 PM

Sir my name is sumeet kumar s/o Dev raj passed 12th class with 62.13% marks please send my calleter
10th September 2011, 12:59 PM

jo paper 27 sep ko hai uska call lettar kab aega.
15th September 2011, 03:36 PM

sir my name is vineet kumar s/o-ramendra kumar sir i got 70.5% in 2 so, plz send my admit card my no is 09041140573 thank u.
15th September 2011, 06:35 PM

sir, myself anupam dey i did not get my admit card so please give me some suggestion what can i do and exam date, thank u.
mobile no.9678457302
16th September 2011, 12:30 PM

PLEASE SEND OR SAY HOW WE CAN GET THE ADMIT CARD FOR Y TRADE AIR MAN EXAM ?

LOVELY S/O AJIT SINGH

E MAIL ID - [email protected]
17th September 2011, 06:20 PM

PLEASE SEND THE ADMIT CARD. SIR I AM AMIT BHUSAHN,S/O SRI HARESH KUMAR SINGH GET 68.67% DIPLOMA IN ELETRICAL ENGG.
21st September 2011, 01:59 PM

sir mara call leetar aa sakta ha
6th October 2011, 05:37 PM

sir mere inter me 60.4% aur me ramnagar ka rehne wala hu.jo ramnagar me open bharti ho rahi hai to usme kis tarah ke questions aayenge aur uska medical kis prakar ka hoga .Please mujhe iske baare me detail mil jati to aapki ati kirpa hoti...
6th October 2011, 07:51 PM
sidbond

The admit card is sent to each applicant individually by post, if you have applied to the exam.

If not, you can find the Application form attached.

Here is the procedure to apply.

ELIGIBILITY

2. EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION

(a) Passed Intermediate/10+2/equivalent examination with Science, Arts or Commerce subjects with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and pass in each subject

OR

(b) 03 years Diploma in any stream of Engineering from a Government recognised Polytechnic/Institute shall be permitted to appear for Group 'Y' {Except for Auto Tech, GTI and IAF (P) Trades} in Indian Air Force.

Note : - Exact aggregate percentage of marks up to first place of decimal for all subjects as mentioned in the Marks Sheet of Intermediate/10+2/equivalent/Diploma (For example, 49.9% should NOT be rounded off to 50%). Vocational Courses conducted by CBSE and Kerala Board recognised by Association of Indian Universities (AIU) are also eligible.

3. President, Central Airmen Selection Board reserves the right to shortlist the applications on the basis of available vacancies and number of eligible applicants.
4. AGE LIMIT. Born between 01 January 1991 to 28 February 1995 (both days inclusive).

5. MEDICAL STANDARDS -
(a) Height: Minimum acceptable height is 152.5 cm.
(b) Chest: Minimum range of expansion: 5 cm
(c) Weight: Proportionate to height and age.
(d) Vision: Minimum Visual Standard: Unaided 6/36 and correctable to at least 6/9 for each eye with spectacles, Dioptectric power not exceeding + 3.5 including astigmatism. Full field of vision and Defective safe colour vision CP-II/III.
(e) Corneal Surgery (PRK/LASIK) is not acceptable.
(f) Hearing: Candidates should have normal hearing i.e. able to hear forced whisper from a distance of 6 meters with each ear separately.
(g) Dental: Should have healthy gums, good set of teeth and minimum 14 dental points.
(h) Health: Candidates should be free from medical or surgical deformity. He should be free from all communicable diseases and skin ailments. Candidates must be physically and mentally FIT to perform duty in any part of the world, in any climate and terrain.

Written Test : Eligible candidates will be sent Admit Cards to appear for test scheduled to be held during September 2011 at the examination centres listed at Para 17. Candidates will be tested in English as per CBSE syllabus of AISSCE and Reasoning & General Awareness (RAGA). Question papers will be objective type and bilingual (English & Hindi), except English Paper. Duration of Written Test will be 45 minutes. CANDIDATES ARE TO QUALIFY IN EACH PAPER SEPARATELY. Results of the written test will be declared on the same day.

12. Physical Fitness Test (PFT): All candidates who pass the written test are to undergo Physical Fitness Test (PFT) on the same or the next day. PFT consists of a 1.6 Km run to be completed within 8 minutes. Candidates completing the PFT in less than 7 minutes 30 seconds will be awarded additional marks on a sliding scale. Candidates are advised to bring their sports shoes and shorts.

13. Interview: Candidates who have passed the written test and PFT will be interviewed. Working knowledge of English is a prerequisite.

14. MEDICAL EXAMINATION: Candidates who qualify in the interview will be medically examined. Medical Examination will be conducted by Air Force Medical Team as per IAF medical standards. Candidates declared Temporary Medically Unfit (TMU) will be required to report to the respective Airmen Selection Centre within a maximum period of 42 days for review from the date of Recruiting Medical Examination. Candidates declared Medically Unfit can avail the option for Appeal Medical Board (AMB) against their Unfitness by depositing Rs. 40/- in a Government Treasury/RBI/SBI through Military Receivable Order (MRO). The application for AMB along with original copy of MRO, Xerox copy of Unfitness Certificate and Postal Stamp worth Rs. 25/- affixed on a self addressed envelope are to be submitted to the respective ASCs for processing within seven working days from the date of issue of Medical Certificate.

Examination Centres: AMBALA, NEW DELHI, KANPUR, BARRACKPORE, JODHPUR, MUMBAI, BANGALORE, CHENNAI, BHUBANESWAR, BIHTA, GUWAHATI, SECUNDERABAD, KOCHI AND BHOPAL.

Application Form: APPLICATION SHOULD BE IN A4 SIZE PAPER ONLY. Non standard application formats will be rejected. The following are to be sent along with the application:-
(a) Three copies of unattested recent (taken on or after 14 May 2011) passport size COLOUR PHOTOGRAPH (front portrait without headgear except for Sikhs), ONE of which is to be pasted on the application form and the other two are to be stapled to the top left corner of the application form.
THE PHOTOGRAPH IS TO BE TAKEN WITH CANDIDATE HOLDING A BLACK SLATE IN FRONT OF HIS CHEST WITH HIS NAME, DATE OF BIRTH AND DATE OF PHOTOGRAPH CLEARLY WRITTEN ON IT WITH WHITE CHALK IN CAPITAL LETTERS. Photographs should be only on good quality of "Photo Paper" (Six photographs required during test).
(b) Attested copies of Matriculation Certificate in support of Date of Birth. Attested copies of Marks Sheet & Certificates of Educational Qualification (in single copy).
(c) One unstamped self addressed 24 cm x 10 cm WHITE ENVELOPE of good quality, stapled/pinned with the application form.
(d) Transfer Certificate, Son of Air Force Personnel (SOAFP) Certificate, NCC Certificate, Sports Certificates are not to be attached along with the application.

Outside the envelope containing the application write clearly
(i) "FOR GROUP 'Y' {EXCEPT AUTO TECH, GTI & IAF (P)} TRADES"
(ii) "AGGREGATE PERCENTAGE OF MARKS …….…%
(iii) If the candidate is a "Son of Serving / Discharged / Deceased Officer / Airman / NC (E) / Air Force Unit Cadre Civilian must write only "SOAFP" in RED INK (if applicable).

Send the application to-
PRESIDENT
CENTRAL AIRMEN SELECTION BOARD
POST BOX No. 11807, NEW DELHI - 110 010

Hope it helps.

I have also attached the application form along with the recruitment advertisement.

visit indianairforce.nic.in for details.
File Type: pdf Airman.pdf(11.1 KB, 136 views)
File Type: pdf Ramnagar (UK) Rally Oct 11.pdf(129.0 KB, 270 views)
6th December 2011, 10:45 PM

sir, my name is Manoj joshi.i belong to uttrakhand. Sir mai indian airforce join krna chahta hu. 10 2 me mere 309 marks (61.8%) (PCB group) hai. Mera num.hai-09536353426
7th January 2012, 01:05 PM

respected sir
my name ashish saklani i lives in disst tehri garhwal.
Sir i have got.1oth class 58% nd 12th class 63.2% .
Sir please tell me enterence exam date in (uttrakhand) sir please send msg my personal num is
your greateful
ashish saklani
7th January 2012, 02:55 PM

how will i get admit card
26th March 2012, 12:48 PM

my name is sukhdev singh i lives distt in ludhiana
sir i have got 12(arts) 62.55% marks (non technical)
sir please tell me entrance exam date in (punjab) sir please send msg my personal number is 9888471019
your greatful
sukhdev singh
20th July 2018, 12:08 PM

Sir, I am Sai kumar Naik, Can I know Exam centers for Airman X and Y
Please send me message to my personal number 8106837911
Thank you sir