16th May 2011, 02:30 AM
Unregistered

Exam date and venue for DRDO exam? How would we receive the hall ticket?

drdo exam date and venue

Sir,
my name is rasheed i completed my diploma i want to know about the date of exam,where it wil be the venue,whether the hal ticket wil be sent to my adress or i have to download from net

16th May 2011, 09:55 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Exam date and venue for DRDO exam? How would we receive the hall ticket?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
drdo exam date and venue

Sir,
my name is rasheed i completed my diploma i want to know about the date of exam,where it wil be the venue,whether the hal ticket wil be sent to my adress or i have to download from net
Defence Research & Development Organization, DRDO has invites online applications for the recruitment. The Advertisement number od DRDO exam was CEPTAM-04. The information regarding age limit, educational qualification and other information of DRDO are availiable in the official website of DRDO.

And the CEPTAM 04 Examination is being held on 05th June, 2011 in two shifts. And the Process for dispatch of Admit Cards has been started. It is expected that candidates will receive the Admit Cards around 20th May 2011.

And you can also download your DRDO examination admit card from the official website after 23/May/2011.

You can also check your application form status from the given website by enter your date of birth and mobile number -

http://drdo.res.in/cgibin/AppStat04/...ion_status.php

http://drdo.gov.in
19th May 2011, 03:41 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Exam date and venue for DRDO exam? How would we receive the hall ticket?

how do i check the status of my application and getting of my hallticket for sta a and b for the year 2011.
23rd May 2011, 08:55 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
my name is Ajit i completed my diploma i want to know about the date of exam,where it wil be the venue,whether the hal ticket wil be sent to my adress or i have to download from net
25th May 2011, 07:02 PM
Unregistered

hello
sir,mam
i completed my diploma in ec i want to know about the date of exam,where it wil be the venue,whether the hal ticket wil be sent to my adress or i have to download from net
27th May 2011, 03:33 PM
Unregistered

Hello Sir / Madam,
I visited your official website for duplicate admit card. But there is a problem, so I did not get admit card.

The Problem is that the web page cannot allow to enter Date of Birth either by clicking or typing anyway.

Please solve this problem.
27th May 2011, 08:32 PM
Unregistered

sir ,
my name is mahesh ahlawat and date of birth is 07-04 86 anh have applied for civilian motor driver with centre delhi for examination,under unreserved category.
But my details on admit card are wrong with hyderabad as centre for exam ,date of birth is 26-08-82 and category written is ST.
please correct my details so that i could be able to give the exam.
28th May 2011, 12:34 PM
Unregistered

hello
sir,
this is madhu.. i completed diploma in electronics and communication..how to download hall ticket of drdo?
4th August 2011, 07:40 PM
Unregistered

i want to know the venue of the exam and date
15th September 2011, 06:01 PM
Unregistered

hello........!!!!!
Sir, i want to join in DRDO as a scientist or as a engineer after completing B.Tech Mechanical engg from DDIT .Then what i do ???
20th October 2011, 11:08 AM
Unregistered

DRDO result announced, but I lost my admit card. Without admit card number I cannot get my result, please suggest, how can i get my result?
6th November 2011, 10:24 PM
Unregistered

Sir. Am madhu..My all ticket was missed. How to see the result ....
20th April 2012, 06:53 PM
Unregistered

hai sir gud evening............. sir iam cmplted diploma in electronics branch sar i am apply for drdo examnation how to downloading hal ticket and exam date of exam date.... plz sir rply...........
2nd May 2012, 11:04 AM
Unregistered

sir i am ajit applied for civilian driver post in march 2012 wanted to know the exam date.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?