21st September 2018, 08:58 AM
Unregistered

Examination pattern of JAIIB exam? Last date of application?

Hi everyone, I am interested to apply for JAIIB exam. I want to appear in it so I would like to know about the last date for filling the application for this exam. Kindly let me know about the pattern of this exam also. Thank you!

15th October 2018, 10:57 PM
stutiswet2

Default Re: Examination pattern of JAIIB exam? Last date of application?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi everyone, I am interested to apply for JAIIB exam. I want to appear in it so I would like to know about the last date for filling the application for this exam. Kindly let me know about the pattern of this exam also. Thank you!
JAIIB Exam is condcuted by IIBF (i.e. Indian Institute of Banking and Finance).

Important Dates of JAIIB Exam:
Registration starts: 5 September, 2018
Last date of registration: 5 October, 2018

Three exams are conducted on different dates i.e. Principles & Practices of Banking (on 4 November, 2018), Accounting and Finance for Bankers (11 November) and Legal & Regulatory Aspects of Banking (on 18 November).

Total marks of each paper is 100 marks. Candidate must secure at least 45 marks in each subject to pass the exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?