31st December 2016, 02:22 PM
Wasim 000

Examination pattern of Jammu & Kashmir Sub Inspector post? List of useful books and previous years solved question papers?

Hello sir, I want to appear in Jammu & Kashmir Sub Inspector exam. Please tell me about exam pattern of this exam? List of useful books for the examination and previous years solved question papers?

Related Questions:
  1. University of Kashmir-Faculty of education Entrance Education Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  2. Naib Tehsildar Jammu and Kashmir solved study materials
  3. List of colleges(In Jammu & Kashmir) along with their fee structure, address and contact details, offering BBA degree for a student having only 43% in 12th?
  4. How may I get detail description of PSC 10+2 sociology paper? What's the book pattern of question paper in Jammu and Kashmir?
  5. In which year SLET exam will be conducted in Jammu & Kashmir state? How may I get previous year question papers and the information regarding this exam?
  6. List of colleges offering Biomedical Diploma course in Jammu & Kashmir?
  7. Previous years solved question papers of Food Inspector Exam?
  8. What is the eligibility for B.Ed exam in Jammu and Kashmir?
  9. List of some books to prepare for the exam of drug inspector? Previous years question papers?
  10. Is B.Ed course from Jammu and Kashmir university affiliated by AICTE and UGC?
  11. Procedure for becoming a Raw Agent after 12th and being from Jammu & Kashmir?
  12. Syllabus and Previous year Question Papers for the recruitment of Sub-Inspector of Schools in West Bengal through PSC? Which books to prepare for the Exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How many seats are vacant for Kashmir Administration Service in Jammu and Kashmir?
  14. Jammu B.Ed syllabus and previous years question papers?
  15. List of UGC and NVTE approved colleges in Jammu Kashmir under Kashmir University to study MBA course? Which bank is good for an education loan in Jammu Kashmir?
  16. Previous B.Ed question papers of Jammu and Kashimir University
  17. When will exam for drug inspector be held in Andhra Pradesh? How may I get the previous years question papers for the same?
  18. Can I apply for KAS Exam being a candidate having completed Degree in Mumbai University but being a permanent resident of Jammu & Kashmir?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?