27th March 2013, 08:25 PM
Unregistered

Which exams do I have to write to enter in B.Arch?

Which examination has to written to enter b.arch?..Please tell me

Related Questions:
  1. Which entrance should be preferred by B.Tech student?
  2. Which exams do I have to write to enter in B.Arch?
  3. Solved papers for AIEEE BArch exam?
  4. How to become a scientist in space research institute? Which exams do I have to answer to enter into NASA?
  5. Eligibility criteria to write KAS and IAS exam? What is the cutoff percentage and which books to be referred?
  6. How to prepare for NATA / AIEEE (BArch)? Coaching centers in Delhi to prepare for the same?
  7. How to get admission for M.Tech Mechanical Engineering without clearing GATE exam?
  8. Being a class 10th student how can I make a successful career in Space Research?
  9. Do I have to write any exams like TNPSC, Railway exams if I want to get placement in Government Organization? Which are those entrance exams?
  10. Minimum height to join in APPSC exam? How to get a CID job?
  11. Exams for admission to good colleges in Bengaluru for B.Arch after 12th standard?
  12. What is the eligibility to write CS course executive exam?
  13. Fee structure for MBA course?
  14. How much rank is required in COMEDK after scoring 121 in NATA and 64% in 12th? Can I expect to get admission?
  15. UPTU rank required for admission in Ghaziabad and Noida colleges in general category? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. What is best for girls in IAF? Details of qualifying marks? -- [New]
  17. How many marks required in 12th to get admission in navy?
  18. Maximum and minimum cutoff marks for B.Arch in Anna University and Anna University affiliated colleges? Colleges in which I could get after scoring 287.6 marks? List of top 10 architecture colleges in Tamilnadu?
8th November 2013, 12:46 PM
salman7866

Default Re: Which exams do I have to write to enter in B.Arch?

After HSc you have give entrance exam of NATA that us for architecture
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?