18th March 2012, 08:05 PM
infootech

Which exams do I have to write to seek a job in Railways after passing B.Tech? What is the upcoming exam date?

I have done B.Tech.I seek job in railways for my qualification.What are the exams I have to write? And I have to know the upcoming exam dates(2012)?

26th December 2012, 10:53 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which exams do I have to write to seek a job in Railways after passing B.Tech? What is the upcoming exam date?

i have completed 7th sem of civil engineering.. can i apply for the post of AE in TamilNadu?
14th June 2013, 08:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which exams do I have to write to seek a job in Railways after passing B.Tech? What is the upcoming exam date?

i have done my chemical engg. with 70 % marks and want be a part of indian railways please tell how i can become a engineer in railways
31st July 2013, 04:20 PM
Unregistered

what is the date of exam to join railway?
15th October 2013, 04:39 PM
Unregistered

sir i have completed b.tech grduation can i apply for trian driver
9th November 2013, 03:05 PM
Unregistered

i want to know what is tha date of exam
30th March 2018, 09:23 AM
Unregistered

I have completed my 2nd puc which exam I have to write among these different categories?? Which exam is suited for me??? Please answer me and which book I should read for that exam I am confused of there are different category like ROB, UPSC.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?