12th October 2015, 04:24 AM
Unregistered

Exams and percentages one need to get admission in good college?

Sir,
I am an student of 11th standard commerce..I am interested in doing bca after 12th..so I want to know what are the exams or percentages one needs to get a good college??
Please do reply sir..

12th October 2015, 09:31 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Exams and percentages one need to get admission in good college?

BCA stands for the Bachelor of Computer Application. This is a three years bachelor's degree course in computer applications which you can pursue after completion of 10+2 from a recognized board.

There is no such national entrance exam conducted for the admission in this course. But top institutes conduct its own entrance exam at colleges for admission of candidates when number of applicants for this course is large.

You should aim to score as high as possible in 10+2 for chance of admission in better college for the BCA course.

Top colleges for the BCA:

1. Christ University.

2. Presidency College.

3. Birla Institute of technology.

4. Institute of Management Studies.

5. Xavier Institute of Computer Education.
13th October 2015, 08:47 PM
H Rimmy

Default Re: Exams and percentages one need to get admission in good college?

Still you are studying in 11th standard & after completion of 12th you want to do BCA .So I tell you the minimum percentage required is 55% for getting admission in good college.

I would like to suggest you if you are studying in commerce then you should do B.com or BBA .BCA stands for Bachelor in Computer Application.It relates to computer application.Even it is a very good scope in BCA if you want to interested in computer application .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?