19th September 2011, 08:40 PM
rhlcbz

Which exams to refer to join Shipping Sector while in 3rd year Electrical Engineering?

i am 3 year electrrical engineering studet,from uptu ,i want to join shipping sector,pls tell me abt the exams.

Related Questions:
  1. Useful books for preparation for Public Sector Unit Exam?
  2. Which books should I refer for PSU exam while in Electrical 3rd year? Should I go for M.Tech or PSU?
  3. Which are the exams related to Electrical Engineering?
  4. When to start preparing for PSU in 2nd year or 3rd year? Which books should I refer for PSU exam? List of PSU companies for electrical engineering?
  5. Which are the best books to refer for GATE entrance exam? I am a 3rd year engineering student
  6. How can I find a job in shipping sector after completing MCA?
  7. How to appear for campus placement if I am a engineering student from 3rd year Electrical?
  8. How to join Air force after passing electrical engineering?
  9. Procedure to join summer training while in 3rd year Electrical Branch?
  10. In which entrance exam I have to get Lateral Entry B.Tech course being a Electrical Engineering Diploma 3rd year student? List of colleges in Uttarakhand?
  11. CDS Exam Eligibility for 3rd year Electrical and Electronic Engineering Students? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Job opportunities in Government Sector for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 3rd year student?
  13. How can I do training being a B.E. Electrical student? -- [New]
  14. How to do summer internship if I am a student of 3rd year electrical engineering?
  15. Procedure to apply for Internship in HAL, Bangalore to B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  16. How to start preparing for government power sector like NTPC, BHEL while doing 3rd year Electrical Engineering?
  17. Can I join ISRO as a fresher if I have scored an aggregate percentage of above 80%? Procedure of admission and exams which I need to write?
  18. How should I work in Shipping Sector? I have done Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering
9th November 2011, 02:40 PM
swapan100
Senior Member++

Default Re: Which exams to refer to join Shipping Sector while in 3rd year Electrical Engineering?

dear friend,

there is no special exams are held for that .
you should to take information about that type of job on
time to time that's it .
best of luck.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?