7th June 2011, 08:34 AM
Unregistered

Which is famous for bank PO coaching, Guru Raghavendra(Nandyala) and RK institute(Rajahmundry)?

Which is famous of these two institute for bank po's coaching? 1.guru raghavendra(nandyala) 2.rk institute(rajahmundry)

16th July 2011, 05:05 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which is famous for bank PO coaching, Guru Raghavendra(Nandyala) and RK institute(Rajahmundry)?

what is the whole fee to the cource
23rd July 2011, 02:22 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which is famous for bank PO coaching, Guru Raghavendra(Nandyala) and RK institute(Rajahmundry)?

ph no of guru raghavendra coaching center in vja
23rd July 2011, 04:28 PM
Unregistered

top coaching institute is nandyala and next goes to rajahmundry.
2nd August 2011, 09:45 AM
Unregistered

Need address of guru raghavendras institute and contact details if any?
5th August 2011, 11:43 AM
Unregistered

i have persue bcom 3rd year now i want to intrest in bank job as a po or clerk plz tel me how to got the job and which institute is the best in ap
17th August 2011, 07:39 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Need address of guru raghavendras institute and contact details if any?
Lalith Nagar,
NGO's Colony,
Nanadyal.(ssgrc).
10th September 2011, 12:09 PM
Unregistered

phone no and address of guru raghavendra coaching center in hyderabad....
send details to my mobile......
16th September 2011, 06:18 PM
Unregistered

i wanna address of sri guru raghavendra institute plz inform me.....
16th September 2011, 11:17 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Which is famous of these two institute for bank po's coaching? 1.guru raghavendra(nandyala) 2.rk institute(rajahmundry)

No doubt, i will vote for guru raghavendra, check the complete info about it here
www.ssgrbcc.com
11th October 2011, 03:28 PM
Unregistered

how 2 enter in the guru raghavendra ?
24th October 2011, 08:22 PM
Unregistered

how much amount wii you pay to join the inst...
5th January 2012, 10:52 AM
Unregistered

what is the coachng fee and duration in raghavendra institute
24th February 2012, 09:41 PM
Unregistered

how many months preparation seriously got job
25th March 2012, 02:36 PM
Unregistered

is there any coaching centers in rajahmundry except RK STUDY ?
16th May 2012, 08:42 PM
Unregistered

where its location or full address, with contact numbers....
4th August 2013, 12:14 PM
Unregistered

phone number of ragavedra coaching centor
15th May 2014, 05:38 PM
Unregistered

what is the fee details and course duration?when will the next and new batch starts?
8th November 2014, 10:21 AM
Unregistered

I want course fee and hostel fee details in guru raghavendra bank institute nandyala please send it
5th January 2015, 11:34 AM
AmruthVarma

Hi, I'm pre student of GURU RAGHAVENDRA, The fees now is 12000 and hostel fees is 2000. And THEY HAVE ONLY ONE BRANCH IN INDIA AND THAT TOO IN NANDYAL ONLY. ALL OTHERS ARE FAKE.
18th June 2015, 07:11 PM
Unregistered

Hi iam santhosh i was completed btech in this year i want to join in guru ragavendra institute for bank po coaching but i dont have any idea about how to join and when the new batch is started please give me the information
17th May 2016, 07:01 PM
Unregistered

I want details for bank coaching about r k study centre in nandyala karnoul district
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?