5th August 2015, 02:24 PM
akshathacherry

Fashion Designing course based on PUC basis?

I HV interested in fashion designing course me do on PUC base..so can I get education loan? Please do explain me in details.

Related Questions:
  1. How to do fashion designing after completion of B.Tech?
  2. How to get a job in fashion designing after one year diploma in fashion designing from RGC?
  3. Details of Fashion designing course after B.Tech? Best University for the same?
  4. How to join fashion designing after my PUC? Which are the good colleges?
  5. How to get a job in Fashion Designing after doing diploma in Fashion Designing from NIFD? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Is there any Bachelor degree program in any field of Design?
  7. Can I do post graduation in fashion designing if I have completed B.Tech Graduation?
  8. Is there any professional college to pursue Fashion Designing?
  9. Can I do my post graduation directly in fashion designing right after completion of B.Tech course?
  10. Presently doing BSc 2nd year : How to do fashion designing? Any entrance exam for Fashion Designing course? Fashion Designing a summer or yearly course?
  11. Minimum 2 months of internship in Top 10 Technical Textile companies?
  12. Complete information about Fashion Designing after 12th?
  13. How to do fashion designing after passing 10th?
  14. Am I eligible to do masters in fashion designing after completion of B.Tech in Electronics and Communication?
  15. Is it possible to get government job in designing after completing graduation in fashion designing
  16. Is it possible to get a government job in designing after completing graduation in fashion designing?
  17. Can I do B.Sc in Fashion Designing after 3 years Diploma in Fashion Designing?
  18. How to get a government job after doing fashion designing? I have done cutting and tailoring from ITI and Fashion technology from YWCA(Delhi)
5th August 2015, 08:09 PM
starberry

Default Re: Fashion Designing course based on PUC basis?

Yes, you can get education loan to pursue fashion designing course. The Education loan will be provide for following expenses -

* Tution fees
* Hostel fees
* Food Expenses
* Books Expenses
* Library and Lab deposits

To apply for Education loan there are private as well as government banks. The government banks like State Bank of India offers Education loan upto 8 lakhs. You will also get information at the nearest education loan center of the bank in your city.

All the best
5th August 2015, 08:25 PM
RSJ66
Senior Member++

# Fashion designing is one of the most popular career option which gaining momentum day by day.

# Required educational qualification:

* Must be intermediate in any stream from recognised board.
* Must have taken minimum 50% marks by general category and 45% marks by reserved category.
* Must have attained the age of 17 years.
* Must not have attained the age of 25 years.

# Selection process fashion designing courses is done through an entrance examination which is conducted every year in order to provide admission in various institutes, colleges and universities. Following are the steps taken in this regard are:

* Written Objective Type Test
* Interview
* Group Discussion

# For post-graduate course in fashion designing, candidate must be graduate degree holder in relevant discipline. There will be again separate entrance examination conducted by concerned colleges/universities.

# There are lot of institutes in India which are offering courses in fashion designing after 10+2. Names of few of them are mentioned below:

* National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT)
* Symbiosis Centre of Design (SID)
* National Institute of Design (NID)
* SNDT Premilla Vithaldas Polytechnic
* Pearl Academy of Fashion (PAF)
* Northern India Institute of Fashion Technology (NIIFT)
5th August 2015, 09:23 PM
Pwg_31
Senior Member+

See, for fashion designer, you can pursue
B.A. in fashion designing from reputed colleges or universities and then pursue your M.A. in the same or work under some designer and gain experience or team uo with some sort of an agency.

But first step is getting admission in some of the good colleges. Like other courses also, there are entrances for this course which would get you into some good government colleges which of course have better placements.
So, you can prepare for the entrances like-
All INDIA ENTRANCE EXAM OF DESIGN.

Some other renowned colleges which offer such courses are-

1) LISAA School of Design, New Delhi

2) Vogue Institute of Fashion Technology, Bangalore

3) Apeejay Stya University, Haryana ,Gurgaon

4) Indian Institute of Art and Design (IIAD), New Delhi

5) Pearl Academy, Delhi, New Delhi
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?