17th June 2011, 11:56 AM
Unregistered

The fee structure for all four yrs of BE at NPTI Nagpur?

Sir, i got 128 marks in MHT-CET 2011 and i m seeking for admission at NPTI NAGPUR for BE in power engineering. kindly let me ask about the fee structure for all four yrs of BE at NPTI NAGPUR as i m in an open category. and also i wanna ask about hostel and mess facility with its expenditure..........

12th June 2012, 06:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: The fee structure for all four yrs of BE at NPTI Nagpur?

What is the fee of power plant egg. At npti?
30th July 2014, 10:38 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: The fee structure for all four yrs of BE at NPTI Nagpur?

My sister got admission in The Respected college of Nagpur i.e in NPTI through the third cap round which is the counseling round and we belong to SC category but while clicking on yes option of willingness the acknowledgement is showing that the allotted type of seat is GOPEN so i want to ask is this case that what will be fee structure related to it as we had deposited a demand draft of 15000 also. please reply as soon as possible.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?