19th February 2012, 09:28 AM
Unregistered

Fee structure and Date of Entrance Exam for final year of BA course?

ba final year exam fees and date

Related Questions:
  1. How to study MSc Medical Microbiology after doing final year BSc Industrial Microbiology? What is the fee structure and the entrance exam date?
  2. Fee structure and Date of Entrance Exam for final year of BA course?
  3. Date of B.Ed entrance exam? Final date of submission? Entrance exam fee structure?
  4. What is the fee structure of MBA? I am doing final year B.Com
  5. What is the date of the entrance exam for B.ed? What is the fee structure?
  6. What is the procedure for C-CAD entrance exam? Fee structure for the same?
  7. When is the Pune Entrance for PG in MCS? What is the new syllabus for MCS?
  8. Last date of payment for entrance exam of CS? What is the fee structure for the foundation course in distance?
  9. What is the last date of admission for B.Ed in Mumbai? What is the fee structure? -- [New]
  10. Fee structure of CS course? Subjects in CS course? Can I complete CS course through self study? Last date for the admission into course?
  11. What is SRM university fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. What is the next date of CPT entrance exam? What is the fee structure?
  13. How to prepare for CAT? What is the fee structure? I am in final year of B.Com
  14. Last date for M.Com entrance exam? What is the fee structure?
  15. Date of this years entrance exam? Fee structure details for it?
  16. What is the GDCA entrance exam syllabus? What is the fee structure? Date of upcoming GDCA exam
  17. How can I apply for CA course? What is the fee structure?
  18. Am I eligible to join MBA in Airport Management being a candidate of pursuing final year of B.Sc in Computer Science? Fee structure for this course?
22nd February 2012, 07:12 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee structure and Date of Entrance Exam for final year of BA course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
ba final year exam fees and date
Bachelor of Arts, as you know, is offered by almost every Universities and Colleges in India and therefore, it is quite difficult to provide you any information regarding the Examination Fees and Examination Date as each of the Universities conducts their own exams separately and the fee structure, examinations date, admission schedule etc. varies.

In order to know the Examination Fee and as well as the Examination Schedule, one must mention the name of the University/College.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?