7th June 2012, 11:05 PM
Unregistered

Fee structure details of 1st year admission in Gujarati Innovative College Indore?

fees details of 1st year admission of gujrati inovative college indore

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admission in Gujarati College of Indore?
  2. What is the fee structure and admission details for 1st PU in St. Joesph's college of Science and Arts? How good are the placements of it?
  3. Fee structure of SGSIT Indore? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Fee structure of MBBS 1st year course in Solapur government medical college?
  5. What is the fee structure of SCB medical college for 1st year admission
  6. How can I get admission in Radio Engineering? I am pursuing B.E from Swami Vivekanand college of engineering Indore
  7. Fee structure details of 1st year Aeronauticals?
  8. What is the fee structure for B.A degree course? -- [New]
  9. What is the fee structure for SCB medical college? I have completed 12th from residential college
  10. What is the last date of admission in BSc 1st year in Holkar College Indore?
  11. Fee structure for MBBS course as well as BDS course in Dr DY Patil Medical College, Pune? What is the hostel fee?
  12. Fee structure of B.Tech 1st year in private college of UPTU? Limitation for fee concession?
  13. Do a Gujarati Candidate requires to Collect Form from Mithibai College for FYJC Admission?
  14. How may I get the cut off marks for taking admission in medical colleges of Mharashtra? How may I get fee structure and details of these colleges?
  15. Details about admission in BSc Biotechnology? What is the fee structure?
  16. Best college in Goa for CS? What is the fee structure?
  17. Can I get admission for ICWA after completing BBA course? What is the fee structure for ICWAI course?
  18. What's the Fee Structure and Cut-off for Mechanical Engineering in Gujarati Quota?
10th June 2012, 08:44 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee structure details of 1st year admission in Gujarati Innovative College Indore?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
fees details of 1st year admission of gujrati inovative college indore
The fee structure of various courses offered by Gujrati Inovative College are as follows:
  • Bachelor of Science in Computer Science: Rs.16100
  • Bachelor of Science in Bio-Technology: Rs.15100
  • Bachelor of Commerce: Rs.7000
  • Bachelor of Commerce (Computer Application): Rs.11500
  • Bachelor of Commerce (Tax Procedure): Rs.10500
  • Bachelor of Commerce (Foreign Trade):Rs.9100
  • Bachelor of Business Administration: Rs 19000
  • Bachelor of Computer Application: Rs.19000

For any more information, refer to the official website of the Institute.

www.gujaratiinnovativecollege.com
21st July 2013, 03:16 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Fee structure details of 1st year admission in Gujarati Innovative College Indore?

Is admission open
31st March 2014, 10:08 PM
Unregistered

where is collage in indore and how many % are important for admission in commerce with tax procedure
26th August 2014, 07:14 PM
Unregistered

I want admission in biotechnology cousre for 1st sem.So plzz tell me the procedure plzz
20th April 2015, 12:08 AM
Unregistered

I would like to know the scholarship scheme for caste belonging to obc students?????
7th June 2016, 11:16 AM
Unregistered

I am want to admiston jugrati college but my 1years
Clyar Holkar science in Indore 2014
But 2yars not admiston Govind
9826316490 give me solution plz
11th January 2018, 01:52 PM
Unregistered

In this college b.com honours is available or not and is this college is affiliated to davv or not?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?