13th August 2011, 12:57 PM
Unregistered

Fee structure details of Agricultural BSc and which are the best colleges for it?

i completed my intermediate so i need to join in ag.bsc in a better college in karnataka.so kindly will you please give me the information regarding the fee details of ag.bsc and a better college

Related Questions:
  1. Names of BSc Agricultural Colleges in Shimoga? Fee structure for BSc Agriculture?
  2. What is the admission process for agricultural BSc and what is the fee structure? List of the colleges in AP?
  3. List of the colleges with fee structure offering B.Sc in Agriculture for diploma holder?
  4. What is BSc Agricultural government fee structure?
  5. What is BSc Agricultural government fee structure?
  6. Fee structure of BSc Physics at St. Xaviers College Mumbai? Colleges or universities with decent fee structure?
  7. Exams to write to study Agriculture in BSc? Fee structure details and list of private colleges in AP? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. What is the amount for BDS course for SC/ST?
  9. What are the jobs after doing BSc from IHM Mumbai? What is the fee structure? How much is the fee structure?
  10. How many Agricultural BSc colleges are there in AP?
  11. Details about admission in BSc Biotechnology? What is the fee structure?
  12. List of scholarship and fee structure of colleges providing M.Tech course? -- [New]
  13. List of BSc Agricultural colleges in Maharashtra?
  14. List of private and government Agriculture BSc colleges? Fee structure?
  15. How to do MSc genetics after completing BSc Microbiology? What is the fee structure? Which are the colleges in Hyderabad?
  16. How may I get the cut off marks for taking admission in medical colleges of Mharashtra? How may I get fee structure and details of these colleges?
  17. Fee structure for various medical colleges? How should I apply for this exam? Fee structure for the same? What is the fee structure for government college?
  18. What is the fee structure of BSc of all DU colleges?
20th October 2011, 02:28 AM
rahuld1

Default Re: Fee structure details of Agricultural BSc and which are the best colleges for it?

hi,
best college in karnatka for agricultures are
1 . College Name Agricultural College
Address GKVK, Bangalore - 560 065.
Courses BSc(Agril), BSc(Hort), MSc(Hort), BSc(Agril Mkg & Coop), MSc(Agril), PhD.

2 . College Name University of Agricultural Sciences
Address COLLEGE OF DAIRY SCIENCES,Hebbal, Bangalore 560 024
Email : Shankarpa @hotmail.com
Phone : 080-3414848
Courses B.Tech M.Tech Ph.D
25th November 2011, 08:16 AM
gaurav2talk
Senior Member+

Default Re: Fee structure details of Agricultural BSc and which are the best colleges for it?

Names of colleges of BSc in Delhi:

Jamia Hamdard University

Indira Gandhi National Open University

Jawaharlal Nehru University

Jamia Millia Islamia

Daulat Ram College

Delhi College of Arts & Commerce

Deshbandhu College

Gargi College

Hans Raj College

Indraprastha College for Women

Jesus & Mary College

Kirori Mal College

Hindu College

St. Stephens College

Miranda House

Shri Ram College of Commerce

Sri Venkateswara College
29th February 2012, 03:12 PM
Unregistered

HOW MANY FEES IN BSC ADRICULTERE PRIVATE COLLAGES IN MAHARASHTRA
9th June 2012, 12:08 PM
Unregistered

eligiblity for b.sc agri in karnataka ?
18th June 2012, 09:43 PM
Unregistered

How many fees take in bsc agreecalture
25th July 2012, 02:46 PM
Unregistered

last rank to join in ag bsc to Bc-D category girl from agriculturalists family in 2011?
9th August 2012, 01:02 PM
Unregistered

how many colleges in virdhunagar(dist)
30th August 2012, 11:53 PM
Unregistered

fee structure for b.SC. agriculture in PAU?
18th February 2013, 07:53 PM
Unregistered

i am doing Btech 1st year i want to study agriculture bsc give details
6th May 2013, 09:09 PM
Unregistered

i have score
57% in puc 2 i want to jon bsc agriculture am l aligibal for it
29th May 2013, 01:35 PM
Unregistered

what is fee in bsc agri per anaum.
6th June 2013, 08:37 PM
Unregistered

Can i know the fees structure of first year bsc agriculture .please
26th September 2013, 12:18 PM
Unregistered

Sir,i am in 12th class in current year.after passing 12th exam,I want to get admission in biotech in jharkhand.for this what should i do?
1st October 2013, 10:30 AM
Unregistered

Details of agriculturalbcs andwhat about Ng ranga university
19th December 2013, 10:58 PM
Unregistered

Sir,i am in 12th m.p.c class in current year.after passing 12th exam,I want answerjoin in agriculture engineering how to join plz
29th March 2014, 03:49 PM
Unregistered

I have completed diploma in Agriculture with 87% how can I get admission in Ag Bsc university
19th June 2014, 05:04 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my inter 2nd year and i want to know about banglore ag.bsc colleges which are ICAR recognised and fee details ?
27th May 2015, 08:02 PM
Unregistered

I have completed 2 nd year science and I want to know about fees and percentage to get admission in B.Sc .agricultural college in shivamogga.karnataka
8th June 2015, 06:54 PM
Unregistered

i scored 79% in puc aaand i got highest mark in bio (94) wil i get agriculture seat in bangalore hebbal & give the informaaation about fee cet raanking 22000 in agri pls reply
8th June 2015, 06:55 PM
Unregistered

i scored 79% in puc aaand i got highest mark in bio (94) wil i get agriculture seat in bangalore hebbal & give the informaaation about fee cet raanking 22000 in agri pls reply
8th June 2015, 06:56 PM
Unregistered

8th June 2015, 07:02 PM
Unregistered

7th August 2017, 01:35 PM
Unregistered

I have passed 10 2 with 60%and wants know about banglore agri bsc colleges which are recognized by ICAR and fees structure and last date of admission for the session 2017-2018.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?