26th February 2011, 04:51 PM
Unregistered

Fee structure for UPSC exams?

please tell me exactly how much amount will be received from the examiners side for an upsc i.e, how much amount will be spent by a candidate to the whole of an civil service examination?will the application cost enough or any other charges is also there to be sent?
is there any examination fee? please provide me correct details am totally confused.

By
Ms.Gayathri Sugathan

26th February 2011, 05:38 PM
priyanka_swengg
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Fee structure for UPSC exams?

You need that will be of 20rs at most and need to put 50/- postal stamp on paper thats it no any other further charges will be taken by a candidate.........

and even for some UPSC exams No fee for Females/SCs/STs/Physically disabled only.......

This is purley government based no extra charges are taken.. and you can even get more detailed about your exams either in www.upsc.gov.inor in employment newspaper......
26th February 2011, 05:48 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee structure for UPSC exams?

Fee structure for UPSC exams?

A candidate Interested To Appear In the UPSC Examination Must Have Pay to the Commission a fee of Rs. 100/- through a Single Central Recruitment Fee Stamp.

Central Recruitment Fee Stamp of requisite denomiation Must be obtained from the post office and affixed on the application form in the space provided therein.

And Fee once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances Nor Can the Fee be held in Reserve for any other Examination Or Selection.

How To Apply -

The Application Form Along With an Information Brochure Containing General Instructions for Filling up the form, An Acknowledegment card and an Envelope for Sending the Application is obtained from the designated Head Post Offices Throught The Country Against A Cash Payment Of Rs 20.

And Make Sure That You are Required to Affix the Postage Stamp of Rs. 6/- On The Acknowledgement Cards and Send the Same Along With Application Form to UPSC In the Given Address -

Secretary, Union Public Service Commission,
Dholpur House, Shahjahan Road,
New Delhi-110069

For Information Regarding Notification And Dates, Then please Visit the Official Website Of UPSC -

http://www.upsc.gov.in
26th February 2011, 05:55 PM
kapila Chaudhary
Senior Member++++

[FONT=Arial][SIZE=2]UPSC FEES DETAILS:
A candidate seeking admission to examination must pay to the Commission a fee of Rs. 100/- (Rupees one hundred only) through a single Central Recruitment Fee Stamp. Central Recruitment Fee Stamp of requisite denomiation (Not postage stamps) must be obtained from the post office and affixed on the application form in the space provided therein. The stamp may be got cancelled from the issuing Post Office with the date stamp of the post office in such a manner that the impression of the cancellation mark partially overflows on the application form itself but within the space provided on the form. The impression of the cancellation mark should be clear and distinct to facilitate the identification of date and the Post Office of issue.
Candidates residing abroad should deposit the prescribed fee in the office of India's High Commissioner, Ambassador or representative abroad as the case may be for credit to account head "051 - Public Service Commission-Examination Fees" and attach the receipt with the application.
Candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes/Scheduled Tribes are not required to pay any fee. No fee exemption is, however, available to OBC candidates and they are required to pay the prescribed full fee.
Physically handicapped persons are exempted from the payment of fee prov ided they are otherwise eligible for appointment to the Posts to be filled on the results of this examination on the basis of the standards of medical fitness for these Posts (including any concessions specifically extended to the physically handicapped). A physically handicapped candidate claiming age relaxation/fee concession will be required by the Commission to submit along with their detailed application form, a certified copy of the certificate from a Government Hospital/Medical Board in support of his claim for being physically handicapped.
NOTE : Notwithstanding the aforesaid provision for age relaxation/fee exemption, a physically handicapped candidate will be considered to be eligible for appointment only if he (after such physical examination as the Government or the appointing authority, as the case may be, may prescribe) is found to satisfy the requirements of physical and medical standards for the concerned Services/Posts to be allocated to Physically Handicapped candidates by the Government.
Postage Stamp will in no case be accepted in lieu of 'Central Recruitment Fee' stamp.
Candidates should note that the fee sent through Indian Postal Orders, Bank Draft, Money Order, Crossed Cheque, Currency notes or Treasury Challan etc. will not be accepted by the Commission and such applications will be treated as without fee and will be summarily rejected.
Note (I) : Applications not accompanied by the prescribed Fee (Unless remission of Fee is claimed) shall be summarily rejected.
Note (II) : Fee once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances nor can the fee be held in reserve for any other examination or selection.

Regards
Kapila Chaudhary
[/SIZE][/FONT]
26th February 2011, 06:55 PM
mishra245

UPSC Civil Service (Preliminary) Examination, 2011
Date of Notification/Last date for receipt of applications: 19.2.2011 - 21/03/2011
Date of Commencement of examination and its duration: 12th June , 2011 (One day)
UPSC Engineering Services Examination, 2011
Date of Notification Application /Last date for receipt of applications: 8th January, 2011 to 14th February, 2011 (Offline)
Date of Commencement of examination and its duration: 14th May, 2011
National Defence Academy & Naval Academy Examination (I), 2011 NEW
Date of Notification/Last date for receipt of applications: 16th OCT 2010/ 15th November, 2010
Date of Commencement of examination and its duration: 17th April 2011 (One day)
these are the some UPSC exams which have fees for application forms and it is only 100 Rs. by including all factors.
26th February 2011, 07:54 PM
kumarpravir007
Senior Member+++

to apply for the UPSC entrance exam you have to pay all in about RS 150 which includes Rs 100 in the CRF stamp , Rs 6 in the postal stamp for sending the application form and Rs 20 for purchasing the application form and rest amount in sending the form by the registered post or speed post ......
27th February 2011, 12:09 AM
dreksha chaudhary
Senior Member+++

Cool Re: Fee structure for UPSC exams?

Dear friend,

Do not get confused about the fee of UPSC. Here I am providing you the correct structure of fee.

There are two ways to fill the form.

1 ON LINE

( for applying on line fee is Rs 50 only. SC/ST/Female/PH candidates are exempted from the fee.)

2. OFF LINE

( for applying Off line fee is Rs 100 only. SC/ST/Female/PH candidates are exempted from the fee.)

I think, now you should not have any confusion about fee.

All the best.
27th February 2011, 02:04 AM
omprakash sharma

hi,
Fee structure for UPSC exams-

A candidate Interested To Appear In the UPSC Examination Must Have Pay to the Commission a fee of Rs. 100/- through a Single Central Recruitment Fee Stamp.

Central Recruitment Fee Stamp of requisite denomiation Must be obtained from the post office and affixed on the application form in the space provided therein.

And Fee once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances Nor Can the Fee be held in Reserve for any other Examination Or Selection.

How To Apply -

The Application Form Along With an Information Brochure Containing General Instructions for Filling up the form, An Acknowledegment card and an Envelope for Sending the Application is obtained from the designated Head Post Offices Throught The Country Against A Cash Payment Of Rs 20.
27th February 2011, 03:09 AM
sanjay kumar saini
Senior Member+

Hi,

Starting fees To Appear In the UPSC Examination Must Have Pay to the Commission a fee of Rs. 100/- through a Single Central Recruitment Fee Stamp.

Other all information related to fees,important date and procedure to apply are in file attached with it download it from here.
Attached Files
File Type: docx UPSC Fees.docx(23.9 KB, 149 views)
6th March 2011, 01:13 PM
Unregistered

am apllying online upsc once u said 50 n next u said 100 i got confused what about photographupload and fee recruitment stamp from post office
9th March 2011, 05:55 PM
Unregistered

i want help for my upsc exams please contact on [email protected]
its urgent please. thanks.
richbu parakh nashik.thanks
9th March 2011, 05:57 PM
Unregistered

help me for upsc exam.....
contact on [email protected]
its urgent please
richbu parakh nashik
4th June 2011, 01:10 AM
Unregistered

if i apply online, what is the procedure and where i have to deposit Rs25/- as fees and how??? plz help me out, i am confused.

my email is [email protected]
15th July 2011, 04:38 PM
Unregistered

Assistant commandant fee details
22nd August 2011, 12:53 AM
Unregistered

hello
i am a married woman appearing for the civil services mains 2011
do i have to pay the Central Recruitment Fee Stamps for the prescribed fee ?
please help me
thanks and regards
9th October 2011, 12:45 AM
Unregistered

How many years of courses in upsc.
29th December 2011, 11:59 AM
Unregistered

where and in which account no. i have to deposit the fees of Rs. 25/- for the vacancy no. 11122301410 advertisement no. 23/11 ?
21st February 2012, 11:43 AM
Unregistered

can be optional subject econamics&sociology?
1st March 2012, 08:48 PM
Unregistered

when will we get hall ticket for upsc exam
3rd May 2012, 06:22 PM
Unregistered

How do i pay Rs. 50? I have registered online. Please anyone give me a correct idea that how should i pay online and to which address.
1st June 2012, 03:24 PM
Unregistered

I want to commence ics course in the follwoign year. Can you kindly help me by giving information about fee structure and admission process?
2nd April 2013, 04:03 PM
Unregistered

hello all!!!
its syed..!
can anybody assist me about the further steps to be taken after paying the fee of upsc..?
plz contact me @ [email protected]. day after is a last date. so please be quick... wating.......
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?