14th July 2011, 04:22 AM
Unregistered

Fees for MBA course through Distance Learning? Last date for admission to the course?

Pls letme know fees for distance learning mba for2011 and last date of admission?

Related Questions:
  1. Fees for MBA course through Distance Learning? Last date for admission to the course?
  2. Fee structure of Distance Learning MBA courses? Admission date for the course?
  3. Is it possible to get admission into MBA with 42.5%? Best institute for MBA in Distance Learning?
  4. Last date to apply for MBA through Symbiosis Distance Learning? How to get admission for this course?
  5. What is the difference between regular MBA course and MBA course in Distance Learning? Top Institutes offering MBA course in Distance Learning?
  6. What is the fee structure of MBA course through distance learning? Is there any difference between correspondence and distance learning?
  7. Query Regarding Symbiosis MBA Distance Learning program -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Last date of admission in Symbiosis MBA distance learning program? Date of its admission? How should I get admission there? Is their correspondence office in Nagpur or at Amravati?
  9. Last date of admission in MBA in Symbiosis through distance learning?
  10. Could I get admission to Distance Learning MBA course from Symbiosis having scored 46% in BA?
  11. Important dates and procedure of MBA admission through Symbiosis Distance Learning program? -- [New]
  12. What is the fees of MBA(HR) distance learning in Amity University?
  13. From where can I get forms of MBA Distance learning course?
  14. Admission for MBA in HR from Distance learning? Difference between MBA 3 years and 2 years?
  15. Is distance learning MBA eligible for NET? I am pursuing my MBA in distance learning from SMU
  16. Any entrance exam for admission in distance learning of MBA from Symbiosis University? Fee structure for the same?
  17. List of institutes offering Civil Engineering Diploma through Distance Learning along with their course details?
  18. Query for MBA in IT Distance Learning
14th July 2011, 08:29 AM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fees for MBA course through Distance Learning? Last date for admission to the course?

hi dear

MBA is a good course for future

So you do MBA in regular course

if you do distance then approx. 2 lakhs to 3 lakhs

Some distance colleges are:--

*Dr ambedkar open university

*IGNOU

*nit

*APTECH
14th July 2011, 03:37 PM
sumit 1989

Default Re: Fees for MBA course through Distance Learning? Last date for admission to the course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Pls letme know fees for distance learning mba for2011 and last date of admission?
Hello, Look dear there are so many colleges and universities, so the fees vary from place to place.
But i can assure you the fees for 2 years for distance learning MBA will be under Rs.60,000 ,not more than that.

Best of luck. Feel free to ask if doubts remain.
14th July 2011, 04:16 PM
sumansin
Senior Member+++++

There are so many universities which have Distance Learning MBA programme.You have not mentioned in your question that about which University Fee structure you want to know.
First mention about the university then i can give you appropriate details about fee and admission.
14th July 2011, 07:16 PM
piyush periwal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
u can apply through ignou symbiosis or mit pune..
ignou 21000/-
symbiosis 34375/-
mit pune 38000/-
29th July 2011, 03:32 PM
Unregistered

wen is the last date for admission in ignou...
12th August 2011, 10:18 PM
Unregistered

last date of distance learning mba in symbosis
13th August 2011, 02:47 AM
solution
Senior Member++++

hello dear

there have many university those are now providing MBA course through Distance Learning.

some of them are

1.IGNU.

2.SIKKIM MANIPAL UNIVERSITY.

3.ICFAI UNIVERSITY.

4.NETAJI SUBHAS BOSE OPEN UNIVERSITY.

5.ANNA UNIVERSITY.

6.ANNAMALAI UNIVERSITY.

etc.

and Fees structure for MBA course also varied.

all the best.........
18th December 2011, 10:56 PM
chint123

university those are now providing MBA course through Distance Learning.

some of them are
1.IGNU.
2.SIKKIM MANIPAL UNIVERSITY.
3.ICFAI UNIVERSITY.
4.NETAJI SUBHAS BOSE OPEN UNIVERSITY.
You have not mentioned in your question that about which University Fee structure you want to know.
First mention about the university then i can give you appropriate details about fee and admission.
27th April 2012, 12:00 PM
Unregistered

Last date of admission for correspondence MBA from sikkim manipal university in india and what is its fee structure and how to apply for correspondence MBA?
6th March 2013, 10:54 PM
Unregistered

Hai I had completed b.tech in computer science in 2012 and I want to MBA through distance may I know which course suits me in MBA and what are the requirements and what is the procedure for applying in MBA distance.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?