4th January 2011, 04:39 PM
muqueem rehan

Fees and number of seats for Distance mode B.Ed. in Osmania University, Hyderabad

fees for B ed year 2011 through distance mode in osmania university.How many seats are alloted for B ed {distance mode} if we pass entrance exam in hyderabad.what rank i must get to get a seat in hyderabad?

Related Questions:
  1. Does Osmania University offer distance M.Ed course? When its notification will be released?
  2. How to do B.Ed in distance mode? I am staying in Hyderabad
  3. Universities offering PhD in Maths through regular or distance mode? Procedure involved in doing PhD?
  4. Any chance to do LLB in evening through distance mode from Hyderabad?
  5. Whcih university offers Ph.D. admission in Finance through distance mode in Hyderabad? -- [New]
  6. How to do UGC accredited LLB degree through distance education mode preferably Osmania University, Hyderabad?
  7. How can I do correspondence MBA after BSc?
  8. List of the colleges to pursue MCA correspondence in Hyderabad? Fee structure in university of Hyderabad and Osmania University for MCA correspondence?
  9. Last date to apply for BEd (correspondence) entrance exam-2011 of Osmania university -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Colleges in Hyderabad offering MCA correspondence with low fee structure? Fee of the course in Hyderabad University and Osmania University?
  11. Criteria of getting admission in M.Phil and PhD? Streams through which student can get both M.Phil and PhD? Duration and fee structure to do this from Osmania University?
  12. List of the colleges offering B. Ed through correspondence in Visakhapatnam?
  13. What is the admission date for correspondence B.Ed?
  14. List of the colleges in which I can get a seat under OU? I have scored 5272 rank in PGECET
  15. Am I eligible for B.ed after passing B.A with 46%?
  16. What I have to do for getting admission to Civil Engineering in Correspondence?
  17. MA degree can be done through private?
  18. What is the admission date for MBA in HR? Fee structure through distance mode from Osmania University?
16th January 2011, 02:57 PM
helping angel
Junior Member+

Unhappy Re: Fees and number of seats for Distance mode B.Ed. in Osmania University, Hyderabad

well first of all the eligiblity criteris includes : Teachers having a Bachelor's degree and are working in a recognized school located in OU local area and with minimum two years of experience of school teaching are eligible to apply.

no.of seats for distance mode bed : 500 seats

Date of issue of Application Formecember 13, 2010 to December 31, 2010

Last Date of submitting Application Form:
December 31, 2010 upto 4.00 pm
January 7, 2011 upto 4.00 pm (with late fee of Rs 200)

Date of Exam: January 30, 2011 (tentative)

so its alreaady too late for ur applications .....!!
16th January 2011, 04:20 PM
surendergora
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Fees and number of seats for Distance mode B.Ed. in Osmania University, Hyderabad

Hello friend, Since this data keeps changing every year, best would be to check on its official website.
16th January 2011, 05:37 PM
monish8

Default Re: Fees and number of seats for Distance mode B.Ed. in Osmania University, Hyderabad

there is 20000 rs Fees and 500 seats for Distance mode B.Ed. in Osmania University, Hyderabad
16th January 2011, 08:51 PM
srujanap

hi..
as per recent notice, there overall 500 intakes for distance education in b.ed.

Thank you.
2nd February 2011, 04:33 PM
Unregistered

Is there any option left that without entrance exam for B.ed can get admission?
1st March 2011, 06:57 PM
Unregistered

when is the last date of bed correspondence course from o.u
1st March 2011, 11:26 PM
Unregistered

date of b.ed entrance test and their fee details
14th March 2011, 12:11 PM
Unregistered

B.ED courses and fee details in O.U and private college in hyderabad under O.U affilated college.
19th March 2011, 10:41 AM
Unregistered

No of seats vaccant and percentage required.
25th March 2011, 09:45 AM
Unregistered

what is the last date of addmission for b.ed?
1st April 2011, 11:18 PM
Unregistered

what is the fees for computer engineering in M.J.colledge?
12th April 2011, 02:42 PM
akkilala
Member+

hi dear
B.ED courses and fee details in O.U and private college in hyderabad under O.U affilated college.

thanks
13th May 2011, 05:57 PM
Unregistered

attended d exam and got 390 rank but unable to attend the counselling, is there any possibility 2 get the admission..
16th May 2011, 08:11 PM
Unregistered

can u please tell me entrance exam for the period 2011 -2012 conducted and whom and where application can be taken. will u please my phone No. 9949790461
5th June 2011, 09:43 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
what is the last date of addmission for b.ed for this year?
and how many years course is this?
5th June 2011, 09:52 PM
Unregistered

can u please tell me entrance exam for the period 2011 -2012 conducted. what is the last date of addmission for b.ed? date of b.ed entrance test and their fee details. How many years course it is? when is the last date of bed correspondence course from o.u. Is there any option left that without entrance exam for B.ed can get admission? For this, course how much is the fee? From where we should get the admission form?
15th June 2011, 10:03 PM
Mrs_Praveen_Gola
Senior Member+++++

B.Ed. (Distance Mode) Detail
:

Fees: Rs 20,000/- per annum. for all candidates and this is to be paid at the time of allotment.

Seats: There is almost 500 seats which is to be filled by the entrance test conducted by Osmania University. So one may take the minimum rank requirement to 1000 approx. to get admission in distance course.

Forms:
Sale of forms start in march month and
date of entrance exam date is third sunday of April month.
Form costs 450/- rupees in demand draft form.

For further information one may visit to :
http://www.osmania.ac.in/
25th June 2011, 07:05 PM
Unregistered

How many years the B.ed course through distance
27th June 2011, 10:40 AM
Unregistered

how many seats available in b.ed (biological) in ou
and i got 9791 (BC'B) rank in edcet 2011
is there possible get to chance seat
27th June 2011, 04:53 PM
Unregistered

I got 4560 Rank in B Ed entrance exam, Am I Elegible for geting seat in OU, if so what would be the fee.
28th June 2011, 05:18 PM
Unregistered

how many year of course?
5th August 2011, 10:27 PM
Unregistered

what is the last date of addmision for b ed attend d exam n got 65006 rank but not attend the councilng is there any possibility to get the addmission and tell the fees of b ed plz send my email [email protected]
22nd October 2011, 08:03 PM
Unregistered

when is the 2 phase counsellling
17th December 2011, 04:09 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir/madam,i want to know about B,ed Classes and about eligiblity for B,ed ,i completed Graduate in The year 2003, and working in a Government Recognised school
can i eliglible for B,ed Examination or i Hve To write Any Entrence Test.Please Mail On this ID ,[email protected].
17th December 2011, 04:14 PM
Unregistered

howmany years course of osmania bed(distance)
29th December 2011, 09:02 PM
Unregistered

duration of distance b ed and fee details
26th June 2013, 06:00 PM
Unregistered

Fees and last date for applying distance BEd
23rd June 2014, 02:15 PM
Unregistered

Sir i got 36860 in edcet and i want know above the fee in distnce and also in reguler
27th June 2019, 09:29 PM
Unregistered

How many seats are there in B. Ed regular osmania university in methodology English
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?