1st July 2011, 03:22 PM
Unregistered

Fees structure for Marine Engineering course?

i am now at 10th and i am interested to take marine engineering i want to know about fees in this courses

Related Questions:
  1. After scoring 67% in 12th am I eligible to do Marine Engineering? Fee structure of this course?
  2. Will I be able to join marine engineering with 65% in 12th? What is the fee structure?
  3. Marks required to do marine engineering after completion of B.E Mechanical degree course? What is the fee structure?
  4. How to join B.E Marine engineering after completing diploma in Automobile Engineering with 85%? What is the fee structure?
  5. Fees structure for Marine Engineering course?
  6. Am I able to do Marine Engineering after 12th with 65%?
  7. Fee structure to join Marine Engineering?
  8. How can I join Marine engineering after Diploma in marine engineering? What would be the fee structure?
  9. Any good colleges for Marine Engineering in India? What is the fee structure? Scope of the course and the salary structure?
  10. What is the fee structure of marine engineering?
  11. Percentage required to be eligible for Aeronautical Engineering or Marine Engineering? Fee structure of the mentioned courses?
  12. Fee structure of Marine Engineering course?
  13. How can I join marine engineering after my 12th class in Amity University Chennai? What is the total fee structure?
  14. What are subjects in Marine Engineering and Fee structure of the universities? -- [New]
  15. Colleges/Institutes which offer Marine Engineering? Procedure of admission and their fee structure?
  16. Duration of the Marine Engineering course? Which college is suitable for this course? Fee structure and where can I get the job
  17. Which are the best Institutes to do M.Sc in Marine Engineering? How much will be the fee structure for this course?
  18. Are there any marine engineering college in Trivandrum? What is the qualification required for admission?
1st July 2011, 05:22 PM
mukul0094
Banned

Default Re: Fees structure for Marine Engineering course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i am now at 10th and i am interested to take marine engineering i want to know about fees in this courses

Fee structure of the Marine engineering college.

Marine engineering is the good branch of engineering and after completing the Marine engineering course you will get a job in the ship company and also you will get a handsome salary.

The fee structure of the varies from one college to another college. The fee structure of the government college is less then the private engineering college. In the government college the fee structure is around 60,000/year but in the private college the fee structure is around 2,00000/year.

If you are interested in the Marine engineering then after completing 12th std. you can get admission in the marine engineering college. Most of the college take minimum 60% marks in the 12th std. So, if you have 60% or above marks then you can get a chance to admission in a good college.

Here i give you the list of some good college name which provide the Marine engineering course :
->Tolani Maritime Institute (TMI)
->Samundra Institute of Maritime Academy.
->International Maritime Institute (IMI).
->Vels Academy of Maritime studies.
->Institute of Technology and Marine engineering.
->B.P Marine Academy.

These are the good college of India which provide the marine engineering course. If you want to get more information regarding these college then please see the official website of respective college. You will get all information on the official website of the college.

Regards
~Mukul~
1st July 2011, 08:15 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
dear friend ,

fees structure are vary from college by college.

but almost same fees for all marine college.

DETAILS OF FEE STRUCTURE FOR MARINE ENGINEERING COURSES
S.No Name of the course Duration Total Amount

1 DIPLOMA IN NAUTICAL SCIENCE 1 YEAR 225000.00

2 B.Sc. NAUTICAL SCIENCE 3 YEARS 600000.00

3 TRAINEE MARINE ENGINEER FOR DIPLOMA ENGINEERS

2 YEARS 270000.00

4 GENERAL PURPOSE RATINGS 6 MONTHS 145000.00

5 M.B.A. SHIPPING & PORT MANAGEMENT 2 YEARS 200000.00

6 M.B.A. SHIPPING & LOGISTICS MANAGEMENT 2 YEARS 70000.00

7 B.E. MARINE ENGINEERING 4 YEARS 810000.00

all the best.
2nd July 2011, 09:25 PM
aditya436
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: Fees structure for Marine Engineering course?

Quote:
This branch of Engineering is all about designing the machines which are useful on board of ships.

Whatever it may be a small steamer boat or a big cruise liner.

It is known as a very vast branch of engineering.

the duties of this engineer will be like this

Designing,
Building
Maintaining.

hmm.. simply we can also say Marine engineering is the combination of both Mechanical engineering and Electrical Engineering.

This is very attractive branch of engineering to the youth because it is unlike the other streams of engineering. That is the reason why many students prefer this branch of engineering

Govt funded colleges have fewer fees than the private sector colleges providing the same course.

the fee structure varies vastly from 2.5 lacs to 8 lacs

2.2 lacs in Indian Maritime University

8 lacs in HIMSAR(Halida Institute of Maritime Studies and Research)

So you can choose your college according to your budget

all the best

Regards

~AdityA~
2nd July 2011, 10:31 PM
mundhra
Member+

its a very good course but dear you have not given me your wish for any college but it varies from college to college like in govt. colleges it will cost you less but it will cost you more than doulble in private colleges....and there are imense choice for colleges for you and the fee structure varies from2.5lakh to8lakhs so you have to chose from it
2nd July 2011, 11:39 PM
gauri2011
Senior Member+

Hello,
Marine Engineering is a very popular course. Usually a Marine Engineer gets a very high salary job just after completing the course, but its fee structure is high.
The fee structure of Marine Engineering varies from institute to institute. The amount of fees is as low as Rs. 220000 for the whole course in Indian Maritime University and is as high as Rs. 800000 in the HIMSAR. There are many govt. funded and self financed colleges which are providing this course as T. S. Chanakya, College of Engineering, HIMSAR (Haldia Institute of Maritime Studies and Research), IIT Powai (Mumbai), Indian Marine College, Hyderabad. The amount of fees in T. S. Chanakya is Rs. 100000 per year; it is Rs. 85000 for the same course in HIMSAR, while Indian Maritime University charges only Rs. 220000 for the whole course.
Best wishes...
3rd July 2011, 01:05 AM
naveen7777

Quote:
Sir god bless you at this age you are that serious so for marine engineering you have to first achieve good marks in10 so that you can get science and take pcm and score above 60 percent in pcm in 12th and then every best colleges has there own websites where there online forms are available in their respective websites and if not in them then fill bits which also take you to best college and all will cost you around 2.5 to 8 lac and fix around 4 lac and 5 lac and after that you recieve a heavy package also
13th July 2011, 08:26 AM
Unregistered

i have completed my btech and i want to goin in 1 year course of marine engineering.what is the fee structure for that course
28th January 2012, 12:36 PM
dimple.simple
Senior Member++

Fee structure of the Marine engineering college.

Marine engineering is the good branch of engineering and after completing the Marine engineering course you will get a job in the ship company and also you will get a handsome salary.

The fee structure of the varies from one college to another college. The fee structure of the government college is less then the private engineering college. In the government college the fee structure is around 60,000/year but in the private college the fee structure is around 2,00000/year.

If you are interested in the Marine engineering then after completing 12th std. you can get admission in the marine engineering college. Most of the college take minimum 60% marks in the 12th std. So, if you have 60% or above marks then you can get a chance to admission in a good college.

Here i give you the list of some good college name which provide the Marine engineering course :
->Tolani Maritime Institute (TMI)
->Samundra Institute of Maritime Academy.
->International Maritime Institute (IMI).
->Vels Academy of Maritime studies.
->Institute of Technology and Marine engineering.
->B.P Marine Academy.

These are the good college of India which provide the marine engineering course. If you want to get more information regarding these college then please see the official website of respective college. You will get all information on the official website of the college.

Regards
13th April 2012, 05:33 PM
Unregistered

AFTER SCORING 85% IN 2 AM ELLIGIBIL TO JOIN IN GOVERNMENT MARINE ENGINEERING COLLEGE
18th May 2012, 11:50 AM
Unregistered

I m passing diploma in ECE THIS YERA AND I WANT TO KNOW ABOUT 2 YEAR MARINE ENGINEERING COURSE i want knw about it...
26th May 2012, 08:22 PM
Unregistered

I WANT TO KNOW THE FEE STRUCTURE OF MARINE ENGINEERING IN SEACOM ENGINEERING COLLEGE
26th May 2012, 09:50 PM
navjotsidhupamal
Senior Member++

The fee structure of Marine Engineering varies from institute to institute. The amount of fees is as low as Rs. 220000 for the whole course in Indian Maritime University and is as high as Rs. 800000 in the HIMSAR. There are many govt. funded and self financed colleges which are providing this course as T. S. Chanakya, College of Engineering, HIMSAR (Haldia Institute of Maritime Studies and Research), IIT Powai (Mumbai), Indian Marine College, Hyderabad. The amount of fees in T. S. Chanakya is Rs. 100000 per year; it is Rs. 85000 for the same course in HIMSAR, while Indian Maritime University charges only Rs. 220000 for the whole course.
23rd May 2013, 12:43 PM
Unregistered

sir I completed 12th with 60% mark what is the best course for me.
3rd July 2013, 11:40 PM
banacareer

HI,

There are some details i found out about the marine engineeringhis branch of engineering is all about the engineering aspects of equipments and machines which are found on board of a ship, either it may be of a boat, a ship or a submarine. It is a very vast branch of engineering. It is mainly focused on the designing; building and repairing of the structures belonging to ocean, river or lake either it may be above the surface of water or under it. Marine Engineering is the combination of Mechanical Engineering and Electrical Engineering.

This branch of engineering is very popular due to its excellent aspects and attractive packages. It is also a growing sector where development is increasing day by day and thus increasing demand of engineers. That is the reason why many students prefer this branch of engineering. Govt. funded institutions and colleges have fewer fees than the private sector colleges proving the same course.

Very few colleges like T. S. Chanakya and IIT Mumbai have fee relaxation for the students falling under the category of SC and ST. They also have seats reserved for the candidates of lower castes. However, other colleges have only their some seats reserved for lower castes under the quota norms.
4th June 2014, 08:28 PM
Unregistered

B P marine engineering acadamy of fees structure for after completing 10th.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?