2nd November 2014, 11:41 PM
Unregistered

Which field of engineering is good between Civil and Electrical?

which field of engineering is most good?civil or electrical?

3rd November 2014, 02:56 PM
Devdatta Divekar

Default Re: Which field of engineering is good between Civil and Electrical?

Hello. Both courses have equal importance. Over the years, the demand for civil engineers in looming due to more opportunities infrastructure sector. Whereas electrical engineering is a more diversified field. After completing electrical engineering, you can get job in any sector. The payscale for both civil and electrical engineers is more than same. Wish you luck.

3rd November 2014, 11:10 PM
premve

Default Re: Which field of engineering is good between Civil and Electrical?

well i am pursing B.E in civil engineering and i and feel so there is nothing in the world better than civil engineering.

I can't compare between electrical and civil engineer ,SORRY, they have there own advantages.
But I like to inform you that, you post this question anywhere you will get the same answer that go where your interest is, and i am also saying the same thing. So, instead of asking this question you should ask what people do in civil or electrical engineering and you will some answer which you can process and ask yourself. What is best for you ? What suits you there best ? which quality in you will help you in civil or electrical field?

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?